Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was joking.
Agreed. She was joking 😂
Nice to see Shak smiling this morning btw 🤣
I reckon he’s up for another kid too- he always looks happy interacting with his kids and she seems to be more than happy to assume the primary carer roll (with help from nanny jo jo) when he’s away

Reactions: 1
Agreed. She was joking 😂
Nice to see Shak smiling this morning btw 🤣
I reckon he’s up for another kid too- he always looks happy interacting with his kids and she seems to be more than happy to assume the primary carer roll (with help from nanny jo jo) when he’s away
I like Shak. Patience of a saint that one 😂

Reactions: 3
I like Shak. Patience of a saint that one 😂
I mean I know Rachael is ‘spoilt’ but I reckon she also puts up with a lot of tit too 😂
I always wondered if she is under pressure to look a certain way (with her figure etc.)

Also those kids do make me want to have babies if my own (not a mother right now). They are so cute!

Reactions: 2
I used to like him but all the hints and comments on here about domestic abuse and controlling behaviour and having affairs made me look at things from a different angle

I used to like him but all the hints and comments on here about domestic abuse and controlling behaviour and having affairs made me look at things from a different angle
What are the hints?
Do we think that that’s why Rachael and Luisa fell out (Luisa wanted to help her and they fell out over it)? Speculating further do we think this is the friend Luisa tried to help in her podcast who didn’t want the help? 🧐
If so, poor Rachael!

Oh, I completely missed all of that 😬

Oh, I completely missed all of that 😬
Actually, I do recall something now that Luisa posted and I thought it was aimed at him. I take it back.

Men at the top of their game like Shak are usually incredibly difficult to live with. The traits that make them successful are not the same ones that should be applied to a relationship. I’m massively generalising, but I’ve found that’s often the case. Also working a really high pressured job often takes a massive toll. I really hope that he’s not a horrid guy; but now I think about it getting annoyed about the stairs seems like an arbitrary thing to get mad about?

Men at the top of their game like Shak are usually incredibly difficult to live with. The traits that make them successful are not the same ones that should be applied to a relationship. I’m massively generalising, but I’ve found that’s often the case. Also working a really high pressured job often takes a massive toll. I really hope that he’s not a horrid guy; but now I think about it getting annoyed about the stairs seems like an arbitrary thing to get mad about?
Sleeping with the enemy. I wanna see the canned goods cupboard.

I jest. It’s not a funny subject, and I hope it’s all just unfounded speculation on our part.

Reactions: 3
Also I reckon she’s trying to throw us off. Pregnancy cravings; for sushi?
28E46C82-DDDE-40CA-9C5F-1296BEA2612F.jpeg

It was all on this thread, Luisa made a post which someone said was about him and then there was the person in here that saw him looking cozy with another woman

I’d love to know this too. She doesn’t want to announce her pregnancy but is cleverly adding all the things in that make it obvious so everyone messages like omg bbz don’t forget ginger biscuits for da sickness xx
She's definitely pregnant... My friends in her scheme ans told me she had told them in her group chat

She's definitely pregnant... My friends in her scheme ans told me she had told them in her group chat
That’s lovely that she’s expecting!

Also has your friend made any money from the scheme

Last edited:
Not to speculate (totally going to speculate) but pretty certain Luisa Zissman makes some references to Rachael on this week’s Loose Lips 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.