Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably also because she’s not friends with Luisa anymore. Obv not the only reason but I’m pretty sure had they not fallen out, the house wouldn’t go on the market.

I get so angry when I think about all those poor women she's recruited based on lies and false promises about making lots of money.

Reactions: 1
I get so angry when I think about all those poor women she's recruited based on lies and false promises about making lots of money.
Oh I agree ... BUT believe me she’s about to be busted (so if you are reading this Little Miss Baby Talk voice, it’s up to you)

Reactions: 2
I actually miss her stories- I would skip through the mlm ones as they were irrelevant but the day to day ones were amusing.
I know a lot of people find her a bit much, but I reckon she would be a laugh to have as a mate.

Edit:

After posting this I realiseD that I sound like Rachael pulling a MOD. For clarification I am not her, but I had some brief communication whereby I found her pleasant.

And then she blocked me .......
Silly silly woman. I am about to play expose the pyramid .... and believe me, I have the receipts. So Rachel or whatever you are called since I know you like to spend time on here ... stay tuned.

So little Miss Demented Baby Voice let’s play, out the scam ....
glad she is going to be exposed. And that chav twit Mario Falcone who is also in on their scam. Can’t stand him or that frumpy vacuous Giovanna fletcher.

Reactions: 6
glad she is going to be exposed. And that chav twit Mario Falcone who is also in on their scam. Can’t stand him or that frumpy vacuous Giovanna fletcher.
I take issue with them all advertising these things but switching off the comments - I mean, traders jobs ..... the fake travel companies with the content being mainly of a kid ? Nothing to do with travel ... sick to duck OF smoke and mirrors and when these idiots called out they call people haters !!
No dickheads - not haters just people who can see through a charade of tit ! I don’t get why anyone follows an account which is 90% ads of people flogging polyester market clothes for bumper up prices or selling car air fresheners - I mean is that what these kids are inspired by ??? I

Reactions: 4
I take issue with them all advertising these things but switching off the comments - I mean, traders jobs ..... the fake travel companies with the content being mainly of a kid ? Nothing to do with travel ... sick to duck OF smoke and mirrors and when these idiots called out they call people haters !!
No dickheads - not haters just people who can see through a charade of tit ! I don’t get why anyone follows an account which is 90% ads of people flogging polyester market clothes for bumper up prices or selling car air fresheners - I mean is that what these kids are inspired by ??? I
Hear hear!!!! Couldn’t have said this any better!!

• Heart
100% pregnant. Feeling queasy on the train yesterday. Classic symptom.

Reactions: 1
Are people she’s recruited making money?
I’d love to know this too. She doesn’t want to announce her pregnancy but is cleverly adding all the things in that make it obvious so everyone messages like omg bbz don’t forget ginger biscuits for da sickness xx

Oh I wish she would just duck off pregnant or not!!! She is such a witch!!! Baby voiced entitled spoilt rude scrounging waste of space!! I literally dispise this woman with my whole being nothing about her is likeable or warming!! If you don’t agree with her just like Hinch you are instantly a troll!!! Bore off Rachel ! You have no friends , your followers are as fake as your tits 👊🏼

Sorry everyone but this women 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stories this morning were cute- more content like that and less about the MLM business stuff! Everyone looked so adorably happy!

Reactions: 3
Another story saying her sickness was bad today. Either announce your pregnancy or stop hinting around it! Shak moaning that his white carpet was
Dirty -
Seriously dude, you have three 3 soon to be 4 kids a white carpet is ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I reckon it’ll be an announcement between Christmas and New Year.
I wonder if she was already pregnant when she said she was honey trapping him?
She’s been hinting about another baby since the summer

I reckon it’ll be an announcement between Christmas and New Year.
I wonder if she was already pregnant when she said she was honey trapping him?
She’s been hinting about another baby since the summer
Oh my god did she actually say she was honey trapping him!?

I’ve unfollowed her last week can’t deal with a 40 year old women as needy as she is for compliments, constant chin and hair touch , good mwarning (said in a baby voice) , travel agent crap network marketing, constant bragging whilst “acting” humble and now this pregnancy, it will tip me over the edge if I continue to watch her. 😂😂😂 I will end up saying something really mean and I don’t want to 👍🏼

So ladies keep me updated on here plz x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.