Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be an ectopic pregnancy? Not sure why she'd be in A&E if it wasn't serious (well I hope she wasn't wasting NHS resources anyway just to be dramatic for the 'gram).

Reactions: 1
Could be an ectopic pregnancy? Not sure why she'd be in A&E if it wasn't serious (well I hope she wasn't wasting NHS resources anyway just to be dramatic for the 'gram).
Probably hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) intense morning sickness. My friend is going through it now and she’s been in hospital twice on a drip.

I get the not wanting to tell people until you’re scan but if you’re posting pregnancy tests on your lap in the first place you’re obviously not worried about waiting so just tell people instead of making it this big thing. Of course she’s waiting so she can do a big reveal ‘for the gram’

She is 100%pregnant.

My friends part of her scheme.
Yeah I think she is, I’m sure she went away a few weeks ago and admitted it was a honey trap to have a baby - that he wasn’t on board with I think. Classy...

Have you see she’s launched an appeal for the Kenya orphanage they visited on their luxury holiday?
Just as Luisa has been to the orphanage in Moldova.
what a transparent c*nt.

Reactions: 7
Have you see she’s launched an appeal for the Kenya orphanage they visited on their luxury holiday?
what a transparent c*nt.
To be fair, she did mention it a few months back and also did it, I think, last year. As much as it pains me to be fair 😂

Reactions: 2
what a transparent c*nt.
I stand corrected.
Bet she is annoyed at Sam and Luisa regardless for the attention they are getting

Reactions: 3
I stand corrected.
Bet she is annoyed at Sam and Luisa regardless for the attention they are getting
Don't feel too bad, that appeal has been put on the back burner for ages, she's been threatening to get it off the ground again for a while. Seems funny she's decided to get it going now. I think you've got a point. Seeing other people get their appeal off the ground had given her a dose of the green eyed monsters! 😉😂 X

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe her! Such a copy cat! Desperate to find her house on rightmove though!

It's not on Rightmove, must be selling through a private seller.
My house is on the market currently and wasn’t on right move for a couple of months and is about to be taken off again until Boxing Day, I think there’s a lot of discreet marketing going on at the moment.

Wonder why they are selling the house - and the way she says “shak decided” is that not a joint decision 🤷🏼‍♀️ What about all the building work! Seems odd. Yes I agree that she’s probably pregnant - and I’m going to say she’s having twins ....... because you’re not a true insta mum without twins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.