Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always takes a break and then comes back when she has a holiday to brag about she comes back on..

Reactions: 2
She always takes a break and then comes back when she has a holiday to brag about she comes back on..

Yeah agreed. She'll come back and lecture us all about how she doesn't need insta.... How her life is off insta...... How she's never ill..... Except every other week "this mama has been taken down"...... How we've all been asking how she is and how great it feels to put the phone down. πŸ™„

Well that didn’t last long staying off insta did it??!! Just to update why she is not on it currently bleeping twit just stay off it ...extensions are out, I reckon that fringe may have been a fake fringe ....don’t know about u guys but if I had a fringe it would not easily scrape back into my hair as hers is mine would look soooo scruffy so I’m calling it no fringe when. She is β€œback” no hurry though hun take all the time u need !!!

Attachments

I cannot tell you how much I despise this woman and everything she stands for (but I can't stop hate watching). She is vain, money obsessed, thick, shallow and completely lacking any social awareness/compassion. She is obsessed with Instagram despite all her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BULLSHIT .... no fucker DMed her asking where she was ??? The baby voice .... waiting for her admitting she’s trolled too. God, social media has created some TWATS.

You’ve no idea how happy it’s made me seeing these threads. She is just the worst. Everything about her I despise.

Ooh my, second time I have commented. A while ago Rachel or whatever she’s called would appear on my feed. I ended up blocking her for lack of self awareness & sheer super bragging to her materialistic existence. Anyway, I discovered rattle and had another peak ... she is still a twit.
But what struck me was her stupidity by posting about snowflakes - whilst not letting anyone comment on her post. Then in her stories she’s staying away from insta (until Christmas, meaning she’s got a secret account to troll & seek new ideas off other influencer - duck I hate that word) to take care of her mental health ... contradictory much.
I wonder who she gets to take these pics of her?! Can’t be Shak as he’s never there, must be one of the kids... πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
Also WTF is she talking about Richard Branson - "Born into poverty"? His mother was a ballet dancer and his father a lawyer, he went to public school. She is so stupid.

Also WTF is she talking about Richard Branson - "Born into poverty"? His mother was a ballet dancer and his father a lawyer, he went to public school. She is so stupid.
Really?! She’s said before they fled to this country and lived above a corner shop and were in a really poor position money wise that’s why it was so amazing Shak went off and made a life for himself πŸ™„

Never mind I just realised you’re talking about Richard Branson not Shak 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she's never ill........ πŸ€₯πŸ™„Every other week "this mamma's been taken Down" ....... 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
New here after the whole MoD fallout and have been having a whale of a time reading through the whole site. Stumbled on a whole world here that I never knew existed and promptly deleted all but a small car crash few.

Do you think she's pregnant? "I will tell you, in due time" Whatevs. It's hardly the most scintillating hook!

New here after the whole MoD fallout and have been having a whale of a time reading through the whole site. Stumbled on a whole world here that I never knew existed and promptly deleted all but a small car crash few.

Do you think she's pregnant? "I will tell you, in due time" Whatevs. It's hardly the most scintillating hook!
I think she wants us to think she’s pregnant as a few weeks ago she was uploading boomerangs or similar of her sat on the toilet with her pregnancy test on her lap πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.