Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's projecting how she feels about Luisa Zissman on to the MOD situation.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please watch her stories then let me know wtf she's banging on about about now?? I have no idea!! God almighty she loves the sound of her own voice!
I’m guessing she’s on about the whole Mother of daughters drama (she trolled herself on here as well as her so called friends and then admitted it to them all.)

Reactions: 3
But she seems to have missed the point that MOD was on here talking bad about her own friends...... All she's talking about is if you make a mistake and your whole life is on insta then you lose your whole life.....and how if she got caught doing wrong it wouldn't affect her at all...... Mostly cos hubby is the one that earns the dollars😂😂😂😂

I keep saying it but she is a grade one moron. They ain't living in that huge house because of her "journalism", or the crappy MLM scheme she keeps flogging. Her husband is a very rich banker.

Reactions: 7
Luisa’s story this morning soon as I heard ‘mother of daughters’ I knew she was about to go in 🤣🤣 weird how Luisa has changed her mind about tattle now on the thread about her after this one was split was how horrible it was 🙄

I’m new to tattle. I’ve always just been a lurker. Anyway I am living for this 😂😂😂😂!! Is there a way to get notified when a new comment is added to a thread? I need to learn my way around!

Luisa’s story this morning soon as I heard ‘mother of daughters’ I knew she was about to go in 🤣🤣 weird how Luisa has changed her mind about tattle now on the thread about her after this one was split was how horrible it was 🙄
That’s because Luisa is nothing but a two faced, hypocritical cow who is only interested in people and stuff that is a gain for her.

That’s because Luisa is nothing but a two faced, hypocritical cow who is only interested in people and stuff that is a gain for her.
Luisa blocked me ages ago cos I commented on one of her posts..... Obvs not to her liking 😂😂😂 at the time her and Rachel were blowing smoke up each others arses pretending to be best mates!!

I've only just come across LF5 and OMG, she is like the love child of Katie Price and Kerry Katona

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here story about luck enraged me so bleeping much I had to message her she my reply and hers back!! She is just the most self obsessed out of touch prick I think I’ve ever seen on insta, as previously said the hair touching the chin resting the constant baby voice , she reckons she was earning more than him before she met him alright love yea probably selling yourself in a strip club!!! She has a life most women would envy but you know what besides the money she seems incredibly lonely never seen with many friends, husband never there but she claims she likes it that way to save face, what else has she got???
FYI I really wouldn’t be surprisedif he shags around on her!!!! Whilst he is away travelling ......
She reckons also that she doesn’t do things for likes and doesn’t feel the need to show her life off for the gram well why post things like your new kitchen , taking the kids pumpkin picking , or a stupid list she wrote where she plans 48 hours in different cities it’s all showing off for likes Rach!!!! duck go get a real 9-5 and then you have room to talk you insulting little weasel

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She mentioned about her house being bought from a well known footballer - I’m intrigued, who was said footballer??

Where’s Luisas thread gone? I’m convinced she’s one of us after the recent MOD saga..

I’ll just leave this here. That said I quite enjoy watching both ladies’ content (aside from the MLM stuff) although cant fault her for trying to make some cash!
See I do see fault. Trying to get women to sign up to the scheme making it appear like they can live her lifestyle. None of the things she has has been bought from her bogus company. Women who might have to scrape together the sign up fee trying to make extra money for their families whilst she earns money from them she doesn’t even need.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh my, second time I have commented. A while ago Rachel or whatever she’s called would appear on my feed. I ended up blocking her for lack of self awareness & sheer super bragging to her materialistic existence. Anyway, I discovered rattle and had another peak ... she is still a twit.
But what struck me was her stupidity by posting about snowflakes - whilst not letting anyone comment on her post. Then in her stories she’s staying away from insta (until Christmas, meaning she’s got a secret account to troll & seek new ideas off other influencer - duck I hate that word) to take care of her mental health ... contradictory much.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think she is taking this break away as
Ooh my, second time I have commented. A while ago Rachel or whatever she’s called would appear on my feed. I ended up blocking her for lack of self awareness & sheer super bragging to her materialistic existence. Anyway, I discovered rattle and had another peak ... she is still a twit.
But what struck me was her stupidity by posting about snowflakes - whilst not letting anyone comment on her post. Then in her stories she’s staying away from insta (until Christmas, meaning she’s got a secret account to troll & seek new ideas off other influencer - duck I hate that word) to take care of her mental health ... contradictory much.
I think she is taking time out because she has been caught out with her business being a pyramid scheme !! And people on here and insta have been ripping into her!! And she can’t take it , good riddance to her and that bleeping dodgy fringe , guarantee you when she returns that will be gone!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.