Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3-2-1 and she's back in the room 😂

Definitely had a feeling off from the old man about her drunken rants.

Did she say it's going to be horrible when the kids go back? She hasn't stopped moaning about home schooling them whilst trying to work, because she's a busy working mumma (did she mention that she works?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3-2-1 and she's back in the room 😂

Definitely had a feeling off from the old man about her drunken rants.

Did she say it's going to be horrible when the kids go back? She hasn't stopped moaning about home schooling them whilst trying to work, because she's a busy working mumma (did she mention that she works?)
Telling off I meant, sorry

Reactions: 2
I knew she wouldn’t be able to stay away. She said would be couple weeks and did 1 and I bet that tortured her. I knew her coming back to say she was ok she wouldn’t go take another week it was just a way to ease herself back in. But I find it interesting she’s clearly sleeping in the guest room...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is such an attention seeking twit she knows this will be talked about!! That’s why she is doing it!! Weirdo!!!!! Anyone with half a brain would “story” from the kitchen or living room....not to draw attention to the failing marriage!!! But no she is either re doing her bedroom and that is the “project” or her and shak are really having issues

Reactions: 6
I think she's getting it 're-done' for the umpteenth time (because it won't sell as it is). That means workmen in and out all day.

Ta da - new project!
I think you're right. The house won't sell as it is so they gotta do something with it if they want to move, which we all know they do. They've probably had feedback about it being a clinical box so are addressing it.

Reactions: 3
Hi Rach 🖐🏽 From that last story you are reading here .... probably think we are gossiping about you! Yeah we are so stop being such a twit (of the week year!)

It's definitely the spare bedroom. The great unveil of another waste of time/money project will come soon (obviously very essential), the house still won't sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let's call a spade a spade. That house is not a home...it has no warmth whatsoever. They either can't afford to furnish it or they have no clue. Baffling 🤪

Reactions: 4
I thought she was taking a break...... she just can’t help herself.
Says one thing and does the complete opposite 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The extension is nice but the rest of it is so naff. That fish tank room, the revolting white semi-circle sofa top of stairs, the mezzanine wardrobe, the glass imperial staircase. The only hope is some WAG with more money than taste buys it.

Reactions: 4
The extension is nice but the rest of it is so naff. That fish tank room, the revolting white semi-circle sofa top of stairs, the mezzanine wardrobe, the glass imperial staircase. The only hope is some WAG with more money than taste buys it.
Agree I like the extension even if it is a bit sparse but the rest is not great

Imagine having children that you can't handle being around in a lockdown. She has a nanny/cleaner. No help on home schooling (not sure what help she'd give anyway) yet portrays herself as some kind of supermum. twit.

Reactions: 7
It's not the sulphites in the wine that make you embarrass yourself on the gram Rach, it's the amount you drink of it, HTH ;)

Just to add, that really shouldn't be a problem for her because she told us all about a month ago that she was teetotal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.