Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the 'project' that meant she had to disable the app? Those posts basically just say she's busy with life and so hasn't been on Instagram. Get your story straight!

Reactions: 5
What happened to the 'project' that meant she had to disable the app? Those posts basically just say she's busy with life and so hasn't been on Instagram. Get your story straight!
Its all a load of lies. Always is with her. It's how she rolls. Liar liar pants on fire! 🤥😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she is in her house 🧐
Damn I’d love to know what’s going on...she has appeard as I believe we have rattled her and we are speculating!!! Whatever it is definitely involves mr lalji ....whether it’s the cheating rumour or he has finally put his foot down and told her button it you are embarrassing.....I love how she justifies don’t you just love a break from insta when reality and this little apps lines are blurred.....er no you dim wit only people that are addicted to attention and this little app!!! That’s when lines get blurred I’m sure most of us log on have a nose and switch out 👏🏻👏🏻 U like her who is so starved of attention ignores her kids her husband all for strangers to blow fake smoke up her Luisa wanna be arse!!!!

Reactions: 4
I agree doesnt look like her bedroom. But she has purposely done that im sure. So attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
How many times did she say "I'm fine" yeah ok hun. Agree it doesn't look like her house.

I think it’s the guest bedroom remember seeing it after she had that designer in to makeover the kids room along with that room.

she really does chat some tit

Reactions: 2
I agree doesnt look like her bedroom. But she has purposely done that im sure. So attention seeking.
Don't think she has ever done stories from thaf room before so it's either being done deliberately of it's not their house.

I think she's getting it 're-done' for the umpteenth time (because it won't sell as it is). That means workmen in and out all day.

Ta da - new project!

I think the fact she had to mention shak in her brief reappearance tells me there's something going on there. Trying too much to prove they are still completely fine.

Reactions: 7
That’s her kitchen isn’t it. Defo at home. Prob alone cos Shak is with his garlic bread today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How could they have messaged her if her profile was deactivated anyway. She chats tit.

Reactions: 9
She just couldn’t keep away ...........
She said people found her on Facebook 🤔🤔
She’s such a liar 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.