Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has that typical duck look now with the overinflated skin above the lip....... yep as said before that’s gotta be the secret project lol what a knob I cringe the most at her!!!

Reactions: 1
Lips are horrendous they make me feel queasy. Why would you install soft play if trying sell?

Reactions: 2
That baby’s cot should be lowered now!! Surely she can pull herself up and potentially fall out 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Who doesn’t even know that they haven’t paid there phone bill ? I have also flown with the airline she flew with and you get FREE WiFi

Reactions: 2
My god she’s so boring and stuck for content that we can’t even slag her off anymore. Basically her stories are just watching her kids play with some of the worst music ever recorded.

Reactions: 5
That baby’s cot should be lowered now!! Surely she can pull herself up and potentially fall out 😳😳😳😳😳😳
OMG I THOIGHT THE SAME!!!!!!

Who doesn’t even know that they haven’t paid there phone bill ? I have also flown with the airline she flew with and you get FREE WiFi
I work for BT (owns EE) and that story is beyond ridiculous, that's not what would happen in a million years. If she had been 'blacklisted' (not even sure where that term has come from, that's not.words we'd use) however, when she called EE it'd be immediately obvious on the account what had happened, as a pop up would tell the agent. It wouldn't take 6 calls.....such bullshit!!!!!

Reactions: 3

I work for BT (owns EE) and that story is beyond ridiculous, that's not what would happen in a million years. If she had been 'blacklisted' (not even sure where that term has come from, that's not.words we'd use) however, when she called EE it'd be immediately obvious on the account what had happened, as a pop up would tell the agent. It wouldn't take 6 calls.....such bullshit!!!!!
Probably looking for an ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

But that's her. Dramatises everything. She went to Italian conte school as kid so is using her acting skills.

Reactions: 3
I call bullshit on shoe gate! Really? She didn't notice before they left the house? Or is that because someone else gets the kids ready for school.?

How many times did she have to say that she was with her family spending time with her family at her family’s. Shak been visiting his side piece again? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh what a silly mummy, not realising your kid doesn’t have shoes on. Oh how we laughed. Silly mummy. Relatable mummy. Having kids is so stressful mummy. I’ve just realised my kid doesn’t have shoes on so I’m going to sit in my car and tell you all how silly I am. How relatable I am. When I should be going home and retrieving said shoes.

Nauseating twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh what a silly mummy, not realising your kid doesn’t have shoes on. Oh how we laughed. Silly mummy. Relatable mummy. Having kids is so stressful mummy. I’ve just realised my kid doesn’t have shoes on so I’m going to sit in my car and tell you all how silly I am. How relatable I am. When I should be going home and retrieving said shoes.

Nauseating twit 🙄
oh yeah she is so relateable!

doesn’t everyone have a formal playroom??

• Haha

Nauseating twit 🙄
So if the younger daughter had the older daughters school shoes on then what was the older girl wearing?
Surely they only have one set of school shoes each? The older one would have known and said something?
Like you said I think she just makes this mad busy mum forgetting stuff up so she is relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.