Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nanny jo jo hasn’t posted for a while 🤷‍♀️ Are they on holiday hence she isn’t working? Or has she been asked to stop for a few weeks posting as well 🤔

Reactions: 2
She 100% got in trouble from Shak and told to lay off the gram!
Nanny jo jo hasn’t posted for a while 🤷‍♀️ Are they on holiday hence she isn’t working? Or has she been asked to stop for a few weeks posting as well 🤔
Either that or they're having major issues with their marriage after yet another cheating claim 🤷‍♀️
I agree with the above posts but no doubt she will come back on n tell us eventually. It will either b the truth or a white lie regarding the above n we can read between the lines .

I agree with the above posts but no doubt she will come back on n tell us eventually. It will either b the truth or a white lie regarding the above n we can read between the lines .
Oh it'll never be the truth. It'll be how she had such a productive time away from the gram and didn't miss it in the least. It'll all be lies. Of course she's probably still pouting and preening on her travel page so she won't have withdrawal symptons. Is anyone here on the travel page?

Reactions: 6
Oh it'll never be the truth. It'll be how she had such a productive time away from the gram and didn't miss it in the least. It'll all be lies. Of course she's probably still pouting and preening on her travel page so she won't have withdrawal symptons. Is anyone here on the travel page?
With the pen and pad out. Can you imagine signing up to a “business” and being “trained” by someone whose set up includes a ring light and some basic scribbles on a note pad about Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the pen and pad out. Can you imagine signing up to a “business” and being “trained” by someone whose set up includes a ring light and some basic scribbles on a note pad about Dubai.
Don't forget the boobies on show too! All part of the set up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
She posted the other day. I don't think she's gone anywhere. Shak has banned her because of the cheating message. I think there may have been some truth to this one, her behavior was way too erratic and emotional.

Reactions: 5
Do I live on another planet or something how do you guys all think she’s on holiday? I thought they don’t let you fly unless you can prove it’s essential 😂

• Haha
Do I live on another planet or something how do you guys all think she’s on holiday? I thought they don’t let you fly unless you can prove it’s essential 😂
You were only supposed to go on essential trips when she went away before Christmas. Probably says it's an essential "work" trip.

There is a chance she's gone away but I think its more likely she's been told by the husband to keep off the gram. She had a spectacular unravelling in front of our very eyes and it can't have been easy knowing all his colleagues potentially saw her.

This is why she comes off insta so people speculate about where she is 😂 She loves the attention and drama ! She’s basically made a tit of herself but will come back blaming the negativity of Instagram and how amazing she feels because she doesn’t need these squares blah blah blah ..... 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
This is why she comes off insta so people speculate about where she is 😂 She loves the attention and drama ! She’s basically made a tit of herself but will come back blaming the negativity of Instagram and how amazing she feels because she doesn’t need these squares blah blah blah ..... 🙄🙄🙄
Don't forget the line 'oh I loved being off the gram, I don't even need it!' :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.