Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can drink wine again now girls......... Must have been terrible for her not having a glass of vino for..... What?........ A week?........ 😂😂😂😂😂

🤡🍷🥴🗣 =☕🍿👂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She advertised that thing a year or two ago so clearly doesn’t work if she’s still trying to promote it as if it’s new.

• Haha
We have a tipsy flurry of stories, looks to me like she is home alone with the kids and slowly losing the plot! She has story diarrhea 💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 2
I think the big project is the mormans in Utah let her go up a level in her travel MLM and now she’s a fake director or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how she disappeared off Instagram when there was a lot of rumblings about fake travel schemes 🤔

Reactions: 4
She really does cross a line with her kids privacy. Her daughter has just gotten out of the shower stop chasing her with the camera!

Reactions: 10
She really does cross a line with her kids privacy. Her daughter has just gotten out of the shower stop chasing her with the camera!
I 100% thought this too! She really is thick. I’ve a little girl of the same age and there’s no way I’d post that on my private account with less than 80 followers.

But why even make the tit in a pouch if shes not gonna eat the tit in a pouch?!?

Reactions: 1
Probably why she was off IG, that was the little "project" she had to do, topping up the filler.
Rach you really need to go somewhere else to get your lips done, that migration is awful!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.