Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't live without the gram so it will be interesting to see what this 'project' is. Bearing in mind, she literally can not tell the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s probably just disabled isn’t it? How can you tell the difference between someone disabling it and deleting it?

Reactions: 1
I think she just made a complete tit of herself too many times on Instagram so had to invent a “project” 😂

Reactions: 6
Bear in mind tho the kids are on holiday. Wouldn't surprise me if they have all tagged along with shak for "work"!!

Nanny jojo's last post with the kids was 4 days ago...........

Reactions: 2
Seems they are really struggling to shift their house not surprised one bit though .....it’s cold empty unhomely so much better for sale and cheaper!!

Reactions: 3
Seems they are really struggling to shift their house not surprised one bit though .....it’s cold empty unhomely so much better for sale and cheaper!!
It reminds me of a warehouse that the stock has nearly sold out, soulless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bear in mind tho the kids are on holiday. Wouldn't surprise me if they have all tagged along with shak for "work"!!

Nanny jojo's last post with the kids was 4 days ago...........
Kids are back today though

It reminds me of a warehouse that the stock has nearly sold out, soulless
Yep. The outside does not match the internal. The external is a glorified Barrett home with cheap looking bricks. Whilst the internal is trying too hard to look modern and minimal. They will find it hard to find a buyer, that wants the two jarring styles.

Reactions: 4
I bet you anything they have gone on holiday. One rule for them and one for us don't forget!

Hers are in private schooling and usually they have longer holidays than us normal folk.
Mine is in private and he only has one week for Feb half term and then they have really long Easter. But some independent schools have made this break a week longer and the Easter break a week shorter due to covid but not many

either way I’d bet she is on holiday it’s only reason I can think of deactivating

She's on her travel page selling the MLM dream, don't think she has gone anywhere. I reckon it's all to do with her getting drunk/cheating stories. Shak puts his foot down and says get of the gram, she does (for now).

Reactions: 8
She's on her travel page selling the MLM dream, don't think she has gone anywhere. I reckon it's all to do with her getting drunk/cheating stories. Shak puts his foot down and says get of the gram, she does (for now).
N rightly so ! She def needed that reality check .

Yeah I reckon her getting drunk and making a public embarrassment of herself, not once but twice in the space of a week, sent shak over the edge. We'll never know if there was any truth to the cheating accusation, but it sent her in a downward spiral.

Wooooahhhh have I missed something??? Has she cheated?

Wooooahhhh have I missed something??? Has she cheated?
No someone messaged her.......again....... And said their friend had been having an affair with shak........ She got sloshed and was rambling about how he couldn't afford to divorce her etc etc. It was all very weird. Then she got drunk for a second time in the space of a week and was rambling again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.