Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will we do now “girls” we don’t have Rachel’s Ramblings 🤷‍♀️
personally I think she had too much lip filler pumped in this morning from Nanny jo jo 👄
and needs time to let it go down !

Reactions: 4
Definitely something amiss - she's been getting so drunk lately and alone. She can't even handle the drink. I expect Shak turns his phone off once she starts drinking as she seems the type who can't control herself. It was so embarrassing watching her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have invented this whole side chick story and I’m invested. In my head she’s an air hostess that he met on his NY flights 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had said she was going AWOL for this project anyway I think she's brought it forward after the drunken ramblings last night. I actually feel a bit sorry for her watching last night, drinking alone and only having your phone to talk to it's tragic really. I can't think what kind of project requires you to turn off your insta so I think it has to be travelling that she's not supposed to be doing

Reactions: 6
to be honest I’m feeling a bit sorry for her too. She’s clearly unhappy and has no one to talk to. And somethings obviously gone on with shak.

She had said she was going AWOL for this project anyway I think she's brought it forward after the drunken ramblings last night. I actually feel a bit sorry for her watching last night, drinking alone and only having your phone to talk to it's tragic really. I can't think what kind of project requires you to turn off your insta so I think it has to be travelling that she's not supposed to be doing

Reactions: 9
Omg guys I missed it. Please can someone fill me in? She was drunk again? I can't find her account now. What happened?

Reactions: 1
Omg guys I missed it. Please can someone fill me in? She was drunk again? I can't find her account now. What happened?
She was watching the Britney Spears documentary ( after a run down of how she worked with Britney.)
Just a general rant about how bad she was treated with the paps etc.
She then had a rant about lockdown, but had clearly had a few drinks as she was slurring her words and hair flicking to the Max.
She really didn't look great

Oh and she said in the morning that she was going off for a few weeks to work on a project.
She was shutting down her account because otherwise she would be inundated with "are you ok?" Messages.
This was all after the drunken rant a night or so before when she was saying Shak couldn't afford to leave her.
Definitely something up or they are going away somewhere.

She was watching the Britney Spears documentary ( after a run down of how she worked with Britney.)
Just a general rant about how bad she was treated with the paps etc.
She then had a rant about lockdown, but had clearly had a few drinks as she was slurring her words and hair flicking to the Max.
She really didn't look great

Oh and she said in the morning that she was going off for a few weeks to work on a project.
She was shutting down her account because otherwise she would be inundated with "are you ok?" Messages.
This was all after the drunken rant a night or so before when she was saying Shak couldn't afford to leave her.
Definitely something up or they are going away somewhere.
Thanks so much, well, nothing is as simple as she says EVER, so there's def more to it than she would let on. Drunk twice in the space of a week isnt great and even more so when she's got four little people to look after. Funny because it wasn't so long ago she was lieing about being teetotal. I think shak is probably behind her getting off Instagram. It doesn't look good that his wife is drunk and ugly ranting so frequently.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they are going away. Not sure how his employers would feel about that if they get caught. Let's hope Maud snitches on them if they do! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He absolutely would not get away with going away.... I wondered if it’s house related. Maybe they’ve found somewhere and have a potential buyer for there’s? Surely Shak wouldn’t want a new house to be as easy to find as where they live now

I agree but she won't be able to keep it secret for long, she'll use the same interior designers and builders etc and be tagging them in, they'll then feature it on their pages and it'll get out. Not to mention someone will recognise where they are. They won't go too far. She can't function without nanny Jojo and they have the children's school.

Reactions: 2
Creepy but prob Rach doing it and gearing up for a sob story “tattle trolls are so awful now they’re stalking me”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.