LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lieing cow. She's been sober!!! What a crock. What about the gadget she bought and was trying to endorse, for filtering the wine cos she couldn't take the hangovers any more?? She wasn't sober then!! Christ she's back girls..... Rachel lalji aka Billy liar is back on the gram. Said it before and god knows I'll be saying it again.... and again...... and again....... Get a notebook Rach. Your memory is shocking love.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t they fill their fancy wine rack with her favourite whispering angel wine? She is delusional

Reactions: 4
She was pissed the night before they went to that London play place I'm sure, she put a few stories up before she went to bed 🤔

Reactions: 2
She really is scraping the bottom of the (wine) barrel for content on her stories 🙄 Sober 😂 Makes it sound like she’s had a drinking problem you would just say I can’t tolerate alcohol 🤷‍♀️
maybe shak can’t take drunk Racheal 😂

Reactions: 3
So what's she's saying is I don't mind you playing on the ipads but as soon as your dad is home put them away quickly ...good cop bad cop

Her children are on iPads all the time. I remember her saying that she didn’t mind them being on them and now it’s changed to oh it’s limited. She does nothing with them so what else are they to do?

sober??? That comment was hilarious

Reactions: 5
Sober?? She drank when she was pregnant and that slated the mum police over it 🙈

Reactions: 6
“I don’t agree with controlled crying” she says while letting her child cry alone. Not here to discuss whether it’s right or wrong (it’s wrong by the way) but is she actually right in the head or just thick? She cannot help but contradict herself and BS all the time it’s embarrassing

No there’s nothing wrong with her Rachael, but she’s not “playing you like a deck of cards” she’s just a baby who doesn’t understand why she’s been left alone and is following her instincts that have been in our genes since the dawn of time

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“I don’t agree with controlled crying” she says while letting her child cry alone. Not here to discuss whether it’s right or wrong (it’s wrong by the way) but is she actually right in the head or just thick? She cannot help but contradict herself and BS all the time it’s embarrassing

No there’s nothing wrong with her Rachael, but she’s not “playing you like a deck of cards” she’s just a baby who doesn’t understand why she’s been left alone and is following her instincts that have been in our genes since the dawn of time
She’s got her mum there so I’m sure it means to her that she doesn’t need to parent her kids. As long as there’s someone else in the house it isn’t her problem. This includes her other kids who parent that baby more than her.

Reactions: 2
She said the others day they couldn’t go away because shak can’t quarantine but they have booked to go away anyway. Stupid woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who can remember when she said the other week that shak prefers her natural. Skip forward a few weeks and back to the Botox and lip fillers.

Reactions: 5
Cracking up that she’s always made out they live in North London but now she doesn’t want to be part of Tier 2 she’s plain old Hertfordshire 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He looked like a disney prince? Really? What Disney movies does she watch, Star Wars?

And wtf was the smug “whatever it takes all about”, whatever it takes to be rich at the expense of any moral compass? She’s vile

Shak works doing “whatever it takes” makes no sense.... he’s not out scavenging for food to keep his family alive or working three jobs to make ends meet... he works for Barclays hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.