LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cherie Lee interiors. She featured under modern renovations or something like that.

I completely understand painting the house and freshening the place up for a move , but why spend all that time and £££ doing all the children's rooms Including accessories?!! More money than sense!
She doesn't spend a penny cherrie Lee interiors does it all for free in return she's allowed to use the images on the website and on social media accounts. It's under modern renovations.

Reactions: 3
She said that Casey had found the house for her - probably near her I'd imagine. She needs at least 1 'friend'. It seems that living near LZ has taken its toll and she has no choice but to leave...a big win for LZ!!

Why would she do topics about being a mother in her 40’s? She’s desperately clinging to her youth and denying she’s anything above 25

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that Casey had found the house for her - probably near her I'd imagine. She needs at least 1 'friend'. It seems that living near LZ has taken its toll and she has no choice but to leave...a big win for LZ!!
I don't think Luisa follows Casey anymore...wonder if she's dumped her as well

It’s hilarious how much Rachael hides it when you can see it for yourself on the nanny’s page

Reactions: 2
Haha, I presume when she said she reads that website she means us
If you're reading this stop saying everything TWICE.

Reactions: 2
I don't think the house is even up for sale. If you Google it, last listing was in 2013 when they bought it.

Aspen spent yesterday with the nanny again. Date night last night ( how many people have they got in there bubble ) painters in again today.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think her voice sounds weird on her stories today? It’s as if she’s making a conscious effort to make it more shrill and babydoll like!

She has got to be the dumbest person on social media. Family of 6 already Rach but just for you we’ll let you have nanny/cleaner/painters/grandma all in for free!! No rule abiding for you.
I did like the dig to online criticism- she doesn’t really have anything to say and is soooo boring. Even Shak sounds so dull. Paint dry literally.

Reactions: 4
Gudddddd murrrrrnnnnniiiinnnngggggggg I’m running late today but let me just post pointless posts on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It blows my mind how she goes on like she doesn’t post on insta 😂😂😂😂😂 because she has been in a so called baby bubble....yeah alright rach!!!!! She posts all the time ....she makes out people are begging for more of her 😂😂😂 Ffs!! She ain’t been in no baby bubble ...she is hardly ever with her baby!! Oh and I hope she was joking when she said she didn’t want 40,000 messages about her Xmas list 🙈
She literally is a lazy bored deluded housewife with more time on her hands than she wants us to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she out drinking Round Casey batchelors a couple of weeks back .....duck she lies so much not sober then was you rach 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t she out drinking Round Casey batchelors a couple of weeks back .....duck she lies so much not sober then was you rach 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Also didn’t she drink when she was pregnant and put it on insta. Then got pissed off because people slated her for it!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.