LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look really painful. She looked so much better when they were natural. She’s gone waaaaaaay too far with the lip filler.
Do they just look really wonky too?? Like the top lip looks larger on the left to the right?! Awful I don’t know how she looks in the phone and thinks it looks ok, I’d be mortified!

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame she’s done that she was looking so much nicer natural recently. I don’t like to attack peoples looks but it’s just too far

Wtf was that stupid rant about this morning? 🤪
Embarrassing wasn’t it
Her lips made me feel ill
what the hell has she done to her face!

Her rant to me just came across as low key bragging .....she has so much disposable income ....she has started Xmas shopping already ......her and shak have a joint account .....even know it’s full of money shaky boy still keeps track of poor livid lalji s spending ..... oh woe is me .......duck off cunty mccuntface

just be great full you have the luxury ofdoing your Xmas shopping now
Oh and you have your nanny caring for your baby whilst u r talking utter shite to people 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
my baby is 4 weeks older than aspen and to me these are the best times I’d hate to give him to nanny whilst I just twiddle my thumbs
Exactly this - just casually dropping in she can shop at all these places

Maybe it’s the filter but I suspect she’s had fillers maybe in her jaw and cheeks too as her face just looks bigger. It’s reminding of when the bad guy dons the mask in The Mask movie

Reactions: 2
The sharing of the shameless beggy email to try recruit more people. Cringe!
Notice how the bottom half is scribbled out ....looks like the terms and conditions of said discount which probably are not as great as she likes to make out

Reactions: 2
Notice how the bottom half is scribbled out ....looks like the terms and conditions of said discount which probably are not as great as she likes to make out
Yeh and going to the hotel direct already has a mark up anyway. Their rates are never cheaper direct so the discount they are offering probably only brings them slightly lower than going with Expedia or a tour operator

So it turns out she WAS driving. 11 miles over the varied speed limit. It doesn’t matter Rach if you were 11 miles over or 20 miles over.

Reactions: 3
Yep 💯 her new management are telling her to do this so she can come across more home maker ish .....biggest laugh ever!!!!!!

Sharing photos of your daughter is just not appropriate. What is wrong with these women?

Seems our Rach has moved into being a fashion influencer........😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Obvs the travel business isn't doing so well. The new management team are gonna have their work cut out there. Good luck cos no one, but NO ONE, follows luxxy for her sense of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.