LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relationship with Casey. Works well. Common ground. Neither of them have a brain cell to rub together. Both used to getting their norks out. Match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not strapping your kids in correctly is standard instagrammer practice. Too busy filming them.

Reactions: 2
This kidzania trip is blatantly a #gift or an #ad so why isn't she labeling it? Thicko Rach doesn't get it does she?

Reactions: 3
No doubt she will be moaning about COVID ruining her travel Christmas plans again but whilst numptys like her are going for UNNECESSARY days out she is a part of the problem

Reactions: 1
That baby is treated like a bloody toy. For christ sake stop letting your other little children play with the baby and do some parenting.

Reactions: 5
Is she actually moving, I've heard her drop a few hints recently but they've just done the house up. Unless it was done to sell?

She is beyond boring. I used to watch her stories as a bit of a guilty pleasure car crash tv style. She is just DULL AF

Reactions: 4
I find it odd she never acknowledges her age in relation to having conceived and carried in her 40s. Yes more women are having babies later but the odds are against you at that age in terms of conception and having a healthy pregnancy. I wouldn’t personally be asking a 41/42 year old woman “are you having anymore?” Its a loaded question to any mum yet alone an older mum who may not have a choice in it. She is absolutely blessed to have had a healthy baby at her age I just find it odd she never acknowledges that her pregnancy was higher risk due to her age or that she was surprised to have been able to conceive so easily past 40. I feel she misses what could be interesting topics for content like how she finds parenting in her 40s vs her 30s etc

Reactions: 7
I find it odd she never acknowledges her age in relation to having conceived and carried in her 40s. Yes more women are having babies later but the odds are against you at that age in terms of conception and having a healthy pregnancy. I wouldn’t personally be asking a 41/42 year old woman “are you having anymore?” Its a loaded question to any mum yet alone an older mum who may not have a choice in it. She is absolutely blessed to have had a healthy baby at her age I just find it odd she never acknowledges that her pregnancy was higher risk due to her age or that she was surprised to have been able to conceive so easily past 40. I feel she misses what could be interesting topics for content like how she finds parenting in her 40s vs her 30s etc
That’s because she didn’t parent I. Her 30s or 40s. We could ask the nanny though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s moving then ! Why spend all that money doing the bedrooms and then move ? Wonder where she is moving too ? Then there was mention of the babies first flight ? Wonder if the holiday was booked using her special travel agent (fake) code where you get all your own commission back (bullshit) after paying out loads of money for a holiday 🤔

Looks like she’s moving then ! Why spend all that money doing the bedrooms and then move ? Wonder where she is moving too ? Then there was mention of the babies first flight ? Wonder if the holiday was booked using her special travel agent (fake) code where you get all your own commission back (bullshit) after paying out loads of money for a holiday 🤔
She didn't spend money, an interior designer does all the work for free and in return Rachael allows them to use the images for their website and Instagram account and also in advertising. She didn't spend a penny.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I completely understand painting the house and freshening the place up for a move , but why spend all that time and £££ doing all the children's rooms Including accessories?!! More money than sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.