LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boobie cafe is closing! She feels proud that managed 10 wks bf around an “impossible lifestyle” 🤔 what does that even mean. She has all the help in the world, we are pretty much still on lockdown. Basically she just wants to loose the rest of the weight she’s holding on to....

Reactions: 11
Well she did say she's back at work full time next week. Full time scamming people out of money they would be better using elsewhere! Buy a lottery ticket, you'll have more chance of getting some return on your investment. That's why she keeps banging on the "other people's opinions don't pay your bills" drum, because she knows, she's using snidey tactics to get her numbers up which in turn means she gets the dollars.

Impossible lifestyle???........she's a joker.......... She has all the help she needs on tap. She lives a very privileged life courtesy of her hard working husband. Since she left the playboy mansion she's never done a day's proper work. She'd cry if she had to manage her family and home on her own. She simply doesn't have the skills to cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was purposely targeted to join a pyramid scheme/multi level marketing programme because of the numbers she has access to/can con. She’s a disgrace.

Google PlanNet and “pyramid scheme/multi level marketing”. That’s her on their Facebook page. It’s all a scam. The people below her will be making no money.

She actually works for Inteletravel, who are partnered with PlanNet.
If you google either company to see if they’re scams, you will notice that the results are full of the same sort of “review” - fake and planted by the company. You’ll see that the reviews all have the name of company and “scam” in the title as they know that is typically what people google, and want to bring them to fake reviews that talk about how great it is. She’s a scammer.
If you want to know more about how MLM scams work, listen to series 1 of a podcast called The Dream (from the makers of a This American Life). It doesn’t talk about this travel scam, but MLMs all follow the same structure - they go into a lot of detail that explains how the people further up the chain exploit those that they recruit. Im posting so much detail in the hope that someone who is considering going into it will go away and do their research. Don’t get tricked by her fantasy travel life - her husband is a millionaire. You won’t have the same experience.
Thank you for that, very interesting. So, she reached out to PTWM to try and get her followers to sign up to this? Really doesn't sit right with me that they could manipulate desperate women, in the false hope they could have a lifestyle like Luxe.

I've said it before, surely Shak being a director of a major Investment bank needs to be careful being associated with a scheme like this?

• Heart
Thank you for that, very interesting. So, she reached out to PTWM to try and get her followers to sign up to this? Really doesn't sit right with me that they could manipulate desperate women, in the false hope they could have a lifestyle like Luxe.

I've said it before, surely Shak being a director of a major Investment bank needs to be careful being associated with a scheme like this?
I don’t know about PTWM. I don’t follow them

Rachael said yesterday on stories that the travel company reached out to her, to sign her up as an agent. Presumably because they know she has lots of clueless wannabe followers, who see her lifestyle on Instagram and think they can have the same. She will have lots of people working under her (her “team” as she always calls it) that she will make money off. The bait she always uses with her followers is that she gets upgrades and freebies as she is a registered travel agent - maybe that’s true but also..... surely everyone would register as a travel agent if it were that easy! I bet you there is training you have to complete that costs money, or you have to pay some sort of retainer for your license and you probably don’t make any of that money back unless you’re booking a lot of holidays for friends and family. Basically I would love to hear from someone who Is making a living off this who a) doesn’t have a rich husband or are independently wealthy, and b) doesn’t have thousands of followers. Maybe Rachael does save/make money on the holidays she goes on? But the average person does not go away 4+ times a year and stay in luxury 5 star resorts.

anyways, this tale is as old as time. Pyramid schemes have been around in their various forms for many many years. Instagram and facebook are just the new way to get people in with irresistible photos of travel And holidays.

• Heart
I think it's been said before on this thread but the inteletravel scheme requires an up front payment, followed by a regular monthly 'membership' payment. They don't book any holidays for anyone. They simply recruit more people into the scheme to make the monthly payments. It's not even really pretending to be an MLM. There is no 'product' for the participants to buy to funnel money up the chain, as is the case with many of the other MLMs. It's just a straight ponzi scheme. The profits of the people at the top come from the payments made by the people underneath. In order for those people at the top to profit, there MUST be thousands of people underneath losing money. That's the 'business' model.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She was only saying what 2 days ago she wasn’t giving up feeding just yet as it works for her. 48h later she’s saying it’s “impossible”. We all chop and change our minds and talk through things but does she need to verbalise everything it just adds to her inconsistency.

She is REALLY going for the recruitment drive at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Shes going cold turkey with breastfeeding. Best of luck with that, pretty sure they dont advise that due to risk of mastitis and blocked ducts. Ouch. I hate that women feel they need to justify not breastfeeding, if you dont want to do it then just say that, there is no shame!

Reactions: 5
I think it's been said before on this thread but the inteletravel scheme requires an up front payment, followed by a regular monthly 'membership' payment. They don't book any holidays for anyone. They simply recruit more people into the scheme to make the monthly payments. It's not even really pretending to be an MLM. There is no 'product' for the participants to buy to funnel money up the chain, as is the case with many of the other MLMs. It's just a straight ponzi scheme. The profits of the people at the top come from the payments made by the people underneath. In order for those people at the top to profit, there MUST be thousands of people underneath losing money. That's the 'business' model.
Absolutely incredible how much of a scam this is! And so interesting to actually know the inside set up. She should be ashamed of herself. Getting women into debt under the guise of “work” so she can profit off them. What’s really sad is that typically MLMs/marketing schemes appeal to mums at home - women who can’t go back into the traditional all workplace because of childcare, or because it’s so hard to return once you’ve had years out on maternity, or just because they’ve had children and not been able to establish the sort of career that they can easily return. So they get sucked in by this dream of being able to contribute to the family pot, and have something of their own, that can be done from home/on their own time. What’s also well known is that a lot of women don’t speak up about all the money they’ve paid out/it not working out because they feel humiliated and also the framing is always that they didn’t work hard enough. It’s easy to beat yourself up when it’s just you and these “team leaders” like Rachael to tell you that you just need to try harder/be more like her/put more hours in/get up at 5am/work into the night etc etc (that’s v much the narrative she puts out about herself). It’s despicable really, all things considered :(

Honestly it’s insane that she was talking about “returning to work” within (I think it was something like) a month or 6 weeks of the baby being born? In a global pandemic that shut down the travel industry? What “work” was there actually to do? She is extremely wealthy and has no need to return to work like other women do after having a baby. It was insane! But just part of the scam - part of illusion of how “hard” she works, back at it before she hadn’t even finished breast feeding. It’s actually so disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Aren't bankers the same; effectively preying on vulnerable people and getting them to sign on the dotted line thinking they are getting a good deal when in fact they are being mis-sold something (they are very similar). He's also a sales person and gets a bonus on targets.

Having said that, I think his bank needs to be made aware.

Reactions: 4
Proceeds to talk about child safety online & peados and talks about going private on her account 1) whilst videoing aspen in just a towel, which to the average person is cute and sweet but for a weirdo the exact reason she wants to limit who can see her account ....id imagine rather likes those videos 😓😓😓 contradiction ....much?? also not deleting any “risky” pics of the kids
2) going private so she can have control over who sees her account as if she can tell all of her followers are genuine .... she will still accept any Tom dick or Harry!!!! Just watch
3) she has claimed Instagram is not her work it’s just for fun 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Hold on sooooooo.......this isn’t the platform where she daily tries to sell this MLM travel tit to unsuspecting vulnerable mums no???!!!!!!
She is such a twit all she is doing is justifying herself putting up pics of kids in bikinis etc by saying she can now control who is on her face page and jumping on the very important bandwagon of protecting children but she is is just so not genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She reads this thread religiously. She’s probably LIVID but making it about child safety as she doesn’t want to address the real reason she is so pissed off (the posts about her exploitative “business”).
She is the one who has endless photos of her kids on her account, including in swimwear, full faces shown. Locking her account with nearly 90K followers is just laughable. There’s an easy solution: stop showing your kids on your IG.

Reactions: 8
She's not on Instagram for the fun. A couple of years ago she did a series of lives on how to get your following up and make money from your account. It's the way she lures followers to part with their money in the pyramid travel scam. She's rattled because someone mentioned her husband and letting the bank know blah blah. The kids excuse is just that.....an excuse!

Reactions: 6
She was discussing child safety the other week and said she only posts videos later in the day when they are somewhere different. Rather failing to understand that, while I'm sure that's sort of useful(ish) in protecting your kids, it's irrelevant really given all and sundry have seen thousands of photos of your kids in their swimwear.

Don't get me wrong, I love an instamum account. I follow loads of them. But it's patently obvious that very few of them have even considered the dangers of posting intimate photos of your children on a public platform.

Reactions: 5
Proceeds to talk about child safety online & peados and talks about going private on her account 1) whilst videoing aspen in just a towel, which to the average person is cute and sweet but for a weirdo the exact reason she wants to limit who can see her account ....id imagine rather likes those videos 😓😓😓 contradiction ....much?? also not deleting any “risky” pics of the kids
2) going private so she can have control over who sees her account as if she can tell all of her followers are genuine .... she will still accept any Tom dick or Harry!!!! Just watch
3) she has claimed Instagram is not her work it’s just for fun 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Hold on sooooooo.......this isn’t the platform where she daily tries to sell this MLM travel tit to unsuspecting vulnerable mums no???!!!!!!
She is such a twit all she is doing is justifying herself putting up pics of kids in bikinis etc by saying she can now control who is on her face page and jumping on the very important bandwagon of protecting children but she is is just so not genuine
Exactly this!

She was discussing child safety the other week and said she only posts videos later in the day when they are somewhere different. Rather failing to understand that, while I'm sure that's sort of useful(ish) in protecting your kids, it's irrelevant really given all and sundry have seen thousands of photos of your kids in their swimwear.

Don't get me wrong, I love an instamum account. I follow loads of them. But it's patently obvious that very few of them have even considered the dangers of posting intimate photos of your children on a public platform.
She was definitely lying about all that, she probably uploads a couple hours later after edited at most. And 12 hours isn’t good enough when we know you’re she is still on holiday in particular location.

This is definitely about someone mentioning that shaks employer should be aware of her mlm scheme.

And “not a job” who is she kidding her entire mlm scam relies on her recruiting followers

She full On used to post thandie and say she’s got the best little bum and zoom in!!! I used to be sooo horrified! She’s so awful I think she should’ve been investigated years ago

She is disgusting !! Selling this dream scam life to people ! She should be ashamed !

Also she doesn’t protect her daughters at all on social media ! She also says about how grown up the eldest is getting and how she’s almost like a teenager already but she’s only a little girl still ! Just let her be a sweet innocent little girl and don’t get her posing in her swimsuit for all and sundry to see !
Im surprised Shak allows it ! Maybe he wants her to go and live in the Playboy mansion like her mum did 🤔

She full On used to post thandie and say she’s got the best little bum and zoom in!!! I used to be sooo horrified! She’s so awful I think she should’ve been investigated years ago
So she’s making her account private.. 🤔 if she’s so concerned with safety why not start a new account and only add people you know instead of keeping all the thousands of unknowns?! She’s so thick. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Elle (Feathering the Empty Nest) has posted that she is taking a break to enjoy her precious daughter. What an inspiration. She is the type of woman I would be influenced by.
A lot of influenzas are taking ‘family breaks’ so they can go on holiday and avoid quarantine afterwards

So she’s making her account private.. 🤔 if she’s so concerned with safety why not start a new account and only add people you know instead of keeping all the thousands of unknowns?! She’s so thick. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her ex-BFF LZ made a private account a while ago - wondering if she's just jumping on the band wagon.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha she's just said we can all go and duck ourselves on here as we won't be able to talk about her any more WRONG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.