LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucken hell 🙈 that you tube clip! The doc was running out of ink! This woman is raising 3 daughters and a son, how embarrassing! Random doc fingering her most private parts to better herself, there is another name for that!
I’d not seen any of those ads. I reckon doing that killed off any ad work and she had to sell herself as “working” at the Playboy Mansion..

Fast forward a fair few years and look at how ridiculous she looks and more importantly acts now. Miss la-de-dah!! Pouting and sucking her fingers! A face filled and frozen beyond all recognition! I'm all for bettering yourself and being the best version of yourself but I'm not for being a braggy over opinionated narcissist.

Join my travel business in the middle of a pandemic. Erm, nah. You’re alright thanks

Reactions: 5
Shes a disgrace trying plug her pyramid scam in time for lockdown. You’d have to be off your rocker to try get into the travel industry right now.

I follow another account and she's flogging the same type of travel scam(she's not involved with luxxy lux tho) and she's using the same sales technique. "use this time to change your life".........its obviously standard sales pitch.

Reactions: 2
I follow another account and she's flogging the same type of travel scam(she's not involved with luxxy lux tho) and she's using the same sales technique. "use this time to change your life".........its obviously standard sales pitch.
“Find a new why” 😂

Lockdown. The perfect time to detox.

meanwhile in the real world people are worrying if they’ll still have a job, or if they’ll die of covid.
So relatable.

Reactions: 7
Join my travel business in the middle of a pandemic. Erm, nah. You’re alright thanks
But if you book a room somewhere for 12k you get 3k back because of your special travel
Agent code thingy/bullshit thingy 🤔 So it literally pays for itself after you’ve forked out 12k to stay somewhere wanky like Racheal !
what’s not to like 🤷‍♀️

I think the past 24h have been the cringiest in her content history. Firstly her lips, they look so bad. Duck like. And the igloo content was awful, a Christmas song? And the same shot going round over and over.

And followed by just another do as I say not as I do rant after too much alcohol (tea total my arse)

She’s been on social media drunk, cosied up face to face with Casey bachelor in the middle of a pandemic. Just because she’s in her 40s and her life is in a different place now where she’s not revelling in pubs, doesn’t make alllllll the things she’s done in this pandemic safer than pub goers. One thing I’ll agree is that brits who can’t handle their booze are an embarrassment. But the whole taxes thing eek she just sounds like she’s repeating what Shak has said and sounds so stuck up. And saying she’d let them die, the fact is that demographic of those drunks would make it unlikely they are going to be requiring hospital treatment for covid. Is it irresponsible? yes! But Rachael just cannot get any remotely valid point across without sounding like a dumb bimbo (and a hypocrite)

Reactions: 6
Do as I say not as I do. Me and shak can have our “date nights” you other fuckers are selfish idiots and deserve to die. Remember at Christmas it’s not Boris fault you. Any see your families it’s the selfish people that have been going out and about (fancy hotels and breaks away included)

This women is unbelievable! Does she realise that to lots of people this isn’t just a chance to “detox” as she puts it. People are losing their livelihoods, their businesses, their homes. Does she also realise that she has been out 50 times more than the average joe. How many times has she been out for dinner or away! Honestly she is an absolute moron! I’ve actually unfollowed her because I think she is dangerously stupid and shouldn’t even be given a platform. It’s frightening.

Hypocrite Rach strikes again! How many times did she break the 'rules' in the lockdown. She is just regurgitating what Shak tell hers - she is so dumb.
Maybe this lockdown Rach, you should take a long hard look at your fake self.

Reactions: 6
I followed a home account that was pretty good but she started this about a year ago and now its not muxh of a home account and she says exactly the same thing.

I came across someone called marcella aswell. Think shes luxs upline but they don't follow each other anymore which I find weird

I think the past 24h have been the cringiest in her content history. Firstly her lips, they look so bad. Duck like. And the igloo content was awful, a Christmas song? And the same shot going round over and over.

And followed by just another do as I say not as I do rant after too much alcohol (tea total my arse)

She’s been on social media drunk, cosied up face to face with Casey bachelor in the middle of a pandemic. Just because she’s in her 40s and her life is in a different place now where she’s not revelling in pubs, doesn’t make alllllll the things she’s done in this pandemic safer than pub goers. One thing I’ll agree is that brits who can’t handle their booze are an embarrassment. But the whole taxes thing eek she just sounds like she’s repeating what Shak has said and sounds so stuck up. And saying she’d let them die, the fact is that demographic of those drunks would make it unlikely they are going to be requiring hospital treatment for covid. Is it irresponsible? yes! But Rachael just cannot get any remotely valid point across without sounding like a dumb bimbo (and a hypocrite)
Anybody who can't handle their drink is an embarrassment. Including Rach who many a time has gotten on insta after a drink she can't handle and made an embarrassment of herself. She's so far up her own arse makimg out she's educated and has an opinion but the reality is she's a dumb bimbo. She's done a couple of college courses and suddenly she's a travel journalist.

I followed a home account that was pretty good but she started this about a year ago and now its not muxh of a home account and she says exactly the same thing.

I came across someone called marcella aswell. Think shes luxs upline but they don't follow each other anymore which I find weird
That is weird because at one time they were "love you babes" buddy's!

Anybody who can't handle their drink is an embarrassment. Including Rach who many a time has gotten on insta after a drink she can't handle and made an embarrassment of herself. She's so far up her own arse makimg out she's educated and has an opinion but the reality is she's a dumb bimbo. She's done a couple of college courses and suddenly she's a travel journalist.
Exactly, I find Rachael’s drunk livid rants far more embarrassing than a 20 something having fun and falling over drunk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.