LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies alot! Like ALOT! She spins a story for effect then forgets what she says. I followed her for years. She's not always had such a big following. As her Instagram popularity has grown so has the lieing and talking utter rubbish. She met Shak at the playboy mansion, a shotgun wedding followed and she's been a kept woman ever since. She's started and lost interest in countless business ventures, the only one that seems to have stuck with her is the travel scam.
Ugh I hate people who lie. Playboy mansion... sounds like the right place to meet her Disney prince as she called him 🙄

Reactions: 4
So I've come across this site after searching for Shaks job after her saying they so 'whatever it takes' I've spent the last 2 days reading though all the threads 😂 Its certainly insiteful.

I have only followed her for about 3 months and I just don't get her at all. At first I was wondering how she got the big house, everything so lovely blah and it makes so much sense now knowing Shaks an MD for a bank.

I've read a few times it looks like Shak has maybe had a wondering eye and some bit on the side but does anyone know who with? They do seem like an odd match.

On her Facebook it says she found out she was pregnant 2 hours after she got married, like really???
Well I think it’s clear they had a shotgun wedding due to finding out she was pregnant. Depends what story she’s telling what day as sometimes she says she conceived on her wedding night. Welcome to the web of Lalji bullshit.

Reactions: 5
So we’re all stupid because we are panic buying loo roll, but she’s not stupid and not panic buying loo roll because she, errr, panic bought loo roll in the last lockdown and still has a thousand loo rolls left? Practice what you preach eh Rach. You are trying to be funny, but you’re just showing what a dick you are.

Reactions: 7
Well I think it’s clear they had a shotgun wedding due to finding out she was pregnant. Depends what story she’s telling what day as sometimes she says she conceived on her wedding night. Welcome to the web of Lalji bullshit.
Thats what I heard in one of her stories and then saw the Facebook page that said 2 becaome 3 2 hours after her wedding. She was pregnant before the wedding. Love to know what his family think of her

Reactions: 2
My child is at a party (not a party because there’s only 6 of them ) the British ppl are crazy about this pandemic. Yes hun it’s because ppl like you don’t stay at home.

So we’re all stupid because we are panic buying loo roll, but she’s not stupid and not panic buying loo roll because she, errr, panic bought loo roll in the last lockdown and still has a thousand loo rolls left? Practice what you preach eh Rach. You are trying to be funny, but you’re just showing what a dick you are.
She seems to be very fond of telling people to do or not to do something, whilst doing the opposite herself. In the past she’s preached ‘collect memories, not things’. So easy for someone who is rich and has nice ‘things’ to say!

Reactions: 3
What is she actually talking about....
Was gonna say this exact thing myself. Wtaf? None of that, none of that, made any sense. "you English people are all mad"....... Sorry what nationality is she?....... "You all panic buy toilet rolls but I haven't because I panic bought last time and have got enough to last"......... Is she on drugs?? Was that supposed to be humour? She's got the raging hump cos guess what? Her travel scam is gonna take another hit, now we're all in lockdown again.

New to tattle, I knew her from her Italia Conti days. She was a really sweet, pretty, kind girl. Very insecure but that’s what insta is for I guess. She portrays a very different persona now...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Gosh this sent me down a rabbit hole and I watched part of some documentary she did about being a body double on bbc3! She looks soooo different! If it hadn’t of been for her voice I would have thought it was a different person!

New to tattle, I knew her from her Italia Conti days. She was a really sweet, pretty, kind girl. Very insecure but that’s what insta is for I guess. She portrays a very different persona now...

Reactions: 1
Gosh this sent me down a rabbit hole and I watched part of some documentary she did about being a body double on bbc3! She looks soooo different! If it hadn’t of been for her voice I would have thought it was a different person!
What was the documentary called please? I can’t find it on YouTube

Well she's none of those things now that's for sure. That Rachel is long gone. It's amazing what marrying money can do to a person.

Did she have the same accent in those days than she does now? I’m sure she said before that she’s from Scunthorpe but her accent could not be further from a Scunthorpe accent.

Did she have the same accent in those days than she does now? I’m sure she said before that she’s from Scunthorpe but her accent could not be further from a Scunthorpe accent.
It wasn’t pure Scunny but not as affected as now, and she didn’t flick her hair every 15 seconds back then either...

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t pure Scunny but not as affected as now, and she didn’t flick her hair every 15 seconds back then either...
I always feel as though her voice isn’t naturally as high pitched and girlie as she speaks and that it’s all out on.

Fucken hell 🙈 that you tube clip! The doc was running out of ink! This woman is raising 3 daughters and a son, how embarrassing! Random doc fingering her most private parts to better herself, there is another name for that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.