LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whilst she’s in her mansion with her nanny and housekeeper ( and she had her nanny in lockdown when she shouldn’t of ) the rest of us need to stay in so she can go out !!
duck OF YOU STUPID BINT !!
Is shak working from home now as he should because he can 🤔
Taking the kids into London when she didn’t need to ! Lots of trips to hotels when she didn’t need to ! Traveling to the Isle of Wight
when she didn’t need to ! Having people come to visit her and the baby when they weren’t supposed to !!
Yes Racheal blame us !!

Reactions: 11
Anybody who can't handle their drink is an embarrassment. Including Rach who many a time has gotten on insta after a drink she can't handle and made an embarrassment of herself. She's so far up her own arse makimg out she's educated and has an opinion but the reality is she's a dumb bimbo. She's done a couple of college courses and suddenly she's a travel journalist.

That is weird because at one time they were "love you babes" buddy's!
Yeah I've gone back on her highlights and they went to Orlando together but don't comment or follow each other now so something must have gone on

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh I've just caught up. She is so obviously drunk in that story... Oh the irony. We were out but godforbid anyone else is. She does not need a date night every Wednesday and she does not need to do half the things she does in general. I am honestly so shocked how many times she joked people should die too... True colours there!

Reactions: 5
I’m going to treat my kids to a movie night underneath the stars in the tiniest writhing #gifted it’s bloody pricey
Yeah. Its a no from me. Any company who kindly gifts this tit to a family who are the furthest away from hard up can go swivel.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Pay the gift forward Lalji! You can still share it on your page for maximum impact (🤣), but give it to a family who couldn’t afford to do this normally....you could then go and sit in your cinema room in your house and watch the film. I will not purchase from any company who give tit away to wealthy people. Read the room. Morons.
(P.S I know she is doing a giveaway....she repeated herself a million times on her story...put she could still gift hers).

Reactions: 10
Pay the gift forward Lalji! You can still share it on your page for maximum impact (🤣), but give it to a family who couldn’t afford to do this normally....you could then go and sit in your cinema room in your house and watch the film. I will not purchase from any company who give tit away to wealthy people. Read the room. Morons.
(P.S I know she is doing a giveaway....she repeated herself a million times on her story...put she could still gift hers).
OMG I forgot she’s got a cinema room 🤬

• Angry
Nanny jo jo is there on a Sunday making salt dough with the kids ! Much too hard work to parent your own children all weekend is it 🙄

Reactions: 4
Fun drinking game idea, take a shot every time Rachael says “small businesses” this morning

Reactions: 3
Surely we have enough material for ‘Lalji Bingo’....

“Small businesses”
She repeats herself
She’s livid
She fake laughs
“What’s your ‘why’”
“I’m sober”
“Pass me the wine”
“Us Working mummies”
Pouts
Sucks nails
“Collect memories, not things”

the list goes on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would be totally selfish not to share this with you. All you need to do is pay me a one off payment and then a payment each month

I don’t know one person that won’t be booking a holiday as soon as they can get away from this god forsaken place !!! Wake up Rach we haven’t all got the money to book to go away. Some of us have jobs to cling to and families to feed first

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.