LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fashion 😂😂😂 She goes from Victorian ghost to playboy bunny in 3 seconds flat. Her fashion sense is worse than Luisa’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she does this scam holiday business stuff so she can justify having a Nanny to look after the kids and a housekeeper ! Shak seems to keep a tight reign on the purse strings

Reactions: 1
Do you think she does this scam holiday business stuff so she can justify having a Nanny to look after the kids and a housekeeper ! Shak seems to keep a tight reign on the purse strings
Nah she's had nannies from day one with her eldest. She has always had a load of help. Cleaner, nannies etc. She's never really worked from the day she met him.

Reactions: 2
Christ! Just how much Botox and fillers has she had?! Does she think it makes her look younger?! She’s looking awful! 😱 🦆

She's clearly put a filter on that pic of the baby a few days ago, what an absolute saddo.

Unpopular opinion pending but I quite enjoyed the stories of her and Shak today 🙈 he had banter!

Reactions: 13
Rule of 6 doesn’t apply on your 52nd birthday apparently. State of her lips. Also she said they met on a blind date but has previously said they met at playboy mansion party. As per she can’t keep up with her own version of events.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I've come across this site after searching for Shaks job after her saying they so 'whatever it takes' I've spent the last 2 days reading though all the threads 😂 Its certainly insiteful.

I have only followed her for about 3 months and I just don't get her at all. At first I was wondering how she got the big house, everything so lovely blah and it makes so much sense now knowing Shaks an MD for a bank.

I've read a few times it looks like Shak has maybe had a wondering eye and some bit on the side but does anyone know who with? They do seem like an odd match.

On her Facebook it says she found out she was pregnant 2 hours after she got married, like really???

So I've come across this site after searching for Shaks job after her saying they so 'whatever it takes' I've spent the last 2 days reading though all the threads 😂 Its certainly insiteful.

I have only followed her for about 3 months and I just don't get her at all. At first I was wondering how she got the big house, everything so lovely blah and it makes so much sense now knowing Shaks an MD for a bank.

I've read a few times it looks like Shak has maybe had a wondering eye and some bit on the side but does anyone know who with? They do seem like an odd match.

On her Facebook it says she found out she was pregnant 2 hours after she got married, like really???
She lies alot! Like ALOT! She spins a story for effect then forgets what she says. I followed her for years. She's not always had such a big following. As her Instagram popularity has grown so has the lieing and talking utter rubbish. She met Shak at the playboy mansion, a shotgun wedding followed and she's been a kept woman ever since. She's started and lost interest in countless business ventures, the only one that seems to have stuck with her is the travel scam.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.