Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute prick one of my best friend loves her and always saying how lush she is I’m like mate she never supports you or even likes a pic she doesn’t ring see how you are it’s always you but ny mate is too nice for her own good. Like literally my mate will praise her share her congratulate her and she doesn’t do anything I hate it because she’s vile I’m surprised she has so much of a following she’s so rude way to big for her boots
And what she wore last night to peacocks maaateeee it’s screams granny

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She really is insufferable. Goes on about how quirky she is for wearing new balance 530s. Everyone and their granny has them hun you’ve not done anything edgy or cool.

Anyone got a burner account. Ask her on live if she knows she has a tattle thread

• Haha
Why do people with a bigger following act so bleeping entitled. The situation with the Eurostar isn’t good, but she’s not the only one on there!!! Still manages to record herself and post to instagram though. On the beg.

She annoyed me so much yesterday, first with the dog. If your dog is reactive to others and needs walked on a lead- why do you take it to a field where other dogs are and expect their owners to keep them leashed. So entitled!!
If I’m walking my dog in the streets she is on a lead, if I take her to a field for exercise she is let off!

Reactions: 1
How is she taking her son out of his first year at secondary AGAIN?
I think her son is 12, is that correct? & she's booked this surprise Disney break (which has gone tits up). Anyhoo, she's filmed this reaction video of a boy who is almost a teenager, after she's surprised him with tickets for Euro Disney. Now, I've got 3 sons, now big, hairy & grown up. I know if I'd booked Euro Disney when they were nearly 13 they wouldn't have been whooping & overreacting. They'd have died of embarrassment for a start. If I'd filmed it they would never talk to me again. Euro Disney is more for primary school children, Micky Mouse breakfasts & themed bedrooms. His mates will have a field day !!!

Reactions: 3
I think her son is 12, is that correct? & she's booked this surprise Disney break (which has gone tits up). Anyhoo, she's filmed this reaction video of a boy who is almost a teenager, after she's surprised him with tickets for Euro Disney. Now, I've got 3 sons, now big, hairy & grown up. I know if I'd booked Euro Disney when they were nearly 13 they wouldn't have been whooping & overreacting. They'd have died of embarrassment for a start. If I'd filmed it they would never talk to me again. Euro Disney is more for primary school children, Micky Mouse breakfasts & themed bedrooms. His mates will have a field day !!!
its his first year, she was making him processed crap for packed lunch and it’s the third holiday in 3 months… ss need a call

Reactions: 1
He is very young he doesn’t have the biggest friendship group and can be like his mother very entitled but he’s not pig headed like her he’s a sweet kid

as much as she acts like a celeb I do like the kid and he just loves his mum

• Heart
Reactions: 4