Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened on her holiday, what was the problem? I logged off for a few days as I was away

Who the duck has time to do all the prep in the mornings 😂 in my house we’re running around like headless chickens shouting to get shoes on and running out the door with toast in my hand 😂 I couldn’t imagine doing that food tech prep, lunch prep etc on a school morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the duck has time to do all the prep in the mornings 😂 in my house we’re running around like headless chickens shouting to get shoes on and running out the door with toast in my hand 😂 I couldn’t imagine doing that food tech prep, lunch prep etc on a school morning 😂
Yeah but you probably have a job you need to get off too!
She’s such a lazy cow. It’s cost her so much because she’s gone to coop!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so rude it was my friends birthday yesterday who’s her ‘best friend’ she shouts out all her other bin fluencers and arse licks them but didn’t give her best friend a shout out

she only supports those who are suiting her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The chicken curry that’s been on the side for three days and reheated two or three times would give me more of a worry than school dinners elly 🫣

I can’t stand how she just wipes the side with a towel after doing the dogs food 🤢especially with them eating raw fish and meat

Reactions: 3
The chicken curry that’s been on the side for three days and reheated two or three times would give me more of a worry than school dinners elly 🫣

I can’t stand how she just wipes the side with a towel after doing the dogs food 🤢especially with them eating raw fish and meat
Yes I don’t think hygiene is her strong point
---
One thing I need to share as I think it’s hillarious

elly Has removed her blue tick because she’s telling everyone by us she’s being verified soon
Verified for what?

Jeez I love my food but these 3 can put some food away
So glad I found this thread!!! I started watching her stories regularly about 6 months ago but would dip in and out before. Omg the amount of food they all consume is crazy! And completely agree with other posters that her son comes across as a rude and spoilt little tit. The way he speaks to her and she just brushes it off would have had me grounded 😩

That’s why she’s getting bigger and bigger by the day!
always says she has sized up. Or maybe you’re just a 22 Lux hun

Yeah your a 22 mate just say it you say your plus size and proud stop pretending your smaller then

she’s so false makes me laugh thou as mate honestly she’s not very liked in swindon so she has to be liked online

when everyone sees the true side of her they will forget I hope Adam does aNot give her a deal with in the style mate imagine

Reactions: 1
I hate how she constantly touches and rubs her face as she speaks 🤮

also I wouldn’t surprised if she does a collab with ITS, they love an insufferable bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate how she constantly touches and rubs her face as she speaks 🤮

also I wouldn’t surprised if she does a collab with ITS, they love an insufferable bleep!
Yea, always rubbing and picking at something