Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a nice free bed then 🙄
Beggy witch. I’m also wondering if she genuinely has only just got the keys as there seems to be alot of work that’s already happened in such a short space of time. Already a door put into the what will be walk in wardrobe etc by the looks of it. I can’t imagine they’re paying anyone to do the work when her husband does it doesn’t he? I dunno just got a feeling.

So aggressive 😬
I know I’ve said it before but to me there’s a huge difference between having her step-daughters life plastered on social media, and just acknowledging her existence - it wouldn’t have been hard to just mention which room would be hers on the house tour.
Plus putting her up in the attic seems so weird, they clearly want the other bedroom that’s on their floor for baby number 2.

Reactions: 4
I have to wonder, how are there not more people in this thread? Her feed is a bore, she comes across as so bored and interested when she’s talking on YouTube; and those that know/met her know she’s a total witch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always get the impression she feels like she's doing US a favour sharing her boring drivel, and not that we are doing her a favour by watching it therefore earning her money!

Reactions: 2
Been lurking here but just had to come here after her latest story… I feel like after the free bed, we will soon be looking at a new car charger? Asking people advice on car chargers AKA can anyone “supply” one for freeeee thanks… 🙄
I mean surely they had one in the previous house no, she had the car already? Maybe get the same then? Oh yeah right sorry of course you can also grab one for free
Oh also must say I’m quite annoyed I couldn’t find the ad for the house with the clues given here in previous pages, must have been taken down..

Reactions: 9
Another lurker here.
A random one but I’ve long suspected that Nova is autistic. She displays classic signs, a very obvious one is the hand flapping. It’s always been at the forefront of my mind whenever her mum is complaining about her and I’ve always wondered if they’ve ever acknowledged this as I had a period of time unfollowing her.

Reactions: 2
Stick her out the way so they don’t have to see her. They said they’re not doing the loft conversion for ages yet so where will she stay in the mean time. I’m telling you that other bedroom is for their next sprog, I’ll call a bingo when it happens. Step daughter will be cast out even further.
I think I got my bingo 🤣🤰🏻✔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who does a pregnancy test in front of their kid?! So fake
I found it really cringy. As in she was filming it so acting for the camera. I noticed that she didn't answer any of the Q&A that she posted. Perhaps she wasn't too happy with some of the questions 🙈

Reactions: 3
I found it really cringy. As in she was filming it so acting for the camera. I noticed that she didn't answer any of the Q&A that she posted. Perhaps she wasn't too happy with some of the questions 🙈
I mean if you weren't sure you were pregnant you wouldn't do the test in front of your toddler, it would be so confusing for them if it was negative!

Reactions: 1
Oh totally! The fake crying at the end.
Also why did I feel annoyed when Nova snatched it out of her hand?! 😂😂

Pretty sure she only put that question box on so it would up her engagement prior to posting the ads she’s done recently and also for the baby announcement. No one ever does anything without an agenda

Reactions: 3
I always find the videos of people taking tests a bit fake and staged. I just couldn’t imagine setting up a camera to see my own reaction, especially if it was negative. I’m calling bingo on her posting a video of her telling her husband and/or family she’s pregnant. Most influencers do it.. more engagement.

Reactions: 5