Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Reasonable price point” to a £340 handbag that fits an iPhone and a packet of crisps. Pull the other one Liv

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh yeah let’s put a toilet in the cupboard, that’s so clever.
She could probably do a more reasonably sized walk through closet, opening to a separate bathroom, but of course the princess wants a huge dressing room for all the dalmatian spots accessories so toilet in the (windowless) cupboard it is.
And she’s disappointed the furniture company wouldn’t touch the project…
Everybody knows - and especially in older properties like this - you need to be careful with water, ventilation and mold issues. But she must think she’s some architect / interior design expert now that she discovered she can pretend to draw over pictures on procreate.
She’s delulu to insist on a disproportionate dressing room and then try and stuff a toilet in the cupboard, some sink in the furniture and the bathtub in the middle…I’m sure she could fit a really nice walk through closet to a closed bathroom - honestly already with 2 sides of closet “corridor” they could already fit a lot. And then have a proper bathroom after that corridor, reuse the ”niches” created on side of walk through closet as space in the bathroom.
And I still think she could have waited for that project so that everybody could have a bedroom at least (given that the baby sister will join in a couple of months…) but hey, priorities!…
Bahaha a toilet in the cupboard I cannot 😂
Her plans are mad! Imagine getting ready for a night out, pour a hot bath, condensation everywhere, water splashes on the floor, where do you hang the wet towel? Then trying on clothes in said damp hot room. No ventilation in the cupboard loo, so must be for number ones only......its a disaster waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she first started doing up her house (circa 2013/2014 time?) I thought she had much better ideas… but now..? 😂

When she first started doing up her house (circa 2013/2014 time?) I thought she had much better ideas… but now..? 😂
Exactly what I thought too. At the time it seemed like she was making logical / rational renovation decisions. Quite different from what we’re seeing now. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a period property and very different to the previous house and somehow she got lost/it all got to her head, making her want to do things only to “impress” (e.g disproportionate instagrammy dressing room) and not things that make sense / are plain logic (the toilet situation)
OR if it’s more because she/ her personality changed over time and now she’s like “I’ll only have the dressing room this way babe, I need a luxe space for my content, I don’t care if somebody could have used the bedroom. Oh and you’d better not go for a number 2 in it”

It’s madness to me how we’ve come to a world where people are only choosing a decor style for the gram. Imagine all social media vanished - what would they do then? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s using this new pregnancy for a lot of content isn’t she.. everything has been videoed for insta content. Why are these influencers allowed to do things when normal people aren’t.. any scan I’ve been to, be it private or NHS there’s always been signs saying not to video or take pictures yet influencers are allowed??

So she’s having another girl - wonder if Matt was hoping for a boy.
That’ll be his first daughter pushed out even more then!

Why is Nova in a pushchair still? With a foot muff like a little baby.

ETA I find this so irritating too! It’s not like she can’t afford to wash her baby clothes so needs it gifting 😠🙄

IMG_8948.png

Last edited:
Why is Nova in a pushchair still? With a foot muff like a little baby.

ETA I find this so irritating too! It’s not like she can’t afford to wash her baby clothes so needs it gifting 😠🙄

View attachment 2561348
I almost commented on the pram use a whole back, she says her nursery is walking distance yet still uses a pram? That’s just lazy to me, especially when she does currently only have 1 child, I live in walking distance to my sons nursery (he’s 2.5) and he walks there and back every time, I have never taken a pram for him, I also have a 6 month old who I either carry in a carrier or push in a pram, I just know I have to leave with enough time for his speed of walking. Not sure why she can’t walk with nova, not like she has a job to get to

I almost commented on the pram use a whole back, she says her nursery is walking distance yet still uses a pram? That’s just lazy to me, especially when she does currently only have 1 child, I live in walking distance to my sons nursery (he’s 2.5) and he walks there and back every time, I have never taken a pram for him, I also have a 6 month old who I either carry in a carrier or push in a pram, I just know I have to leave with enough time for his speed of walking. Not sure why she can’t walk with nova, not like she has a job to get to
Exactly the same situation as me! I’m surprised she’s not bought a double buggy. It’s pure laziness and no need for it if your child has no additional needs.

Exactly the same situation as me! I’m surprised she’s not bought a double buggy. It’s pure laziness and no need for it if your child has no additional needs.
It’s very dependent on the child. My first child was still in a pushchair for any walk longer than 10 minutes until around 3 years old as they were very lazy and it wasn’t worth the battle! My second child refused to go in a pushchair once they could walk. You pick your battles and honestly it was quicker and easier to have my 1st child in the pushchair when that’s what they wanted. I know LOTS of people with children like that so I think you’re being a bit unfair.

“Trying to figure out which area of London to book a hotel in” which influencer language translates to “waiting to see what hotel is dumb enough to offer me a freebie stay”…

Just Google what area to stay in mate. Google is free! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
“Trying to figure out which area of London to book a hotel in” which influencer language translates to “waiting to see what hotel is dumb enough to offer me a freebie stay”…

Just Google what area to stay in mate. Google is free! 😂
Scrounger

Lol just came on to say what has already been said! Bedroom reveal is dull and predictable. Not styled well at all, just a few 'trendy' items and tit panelling. Really tempted to hit that unfollow button now, she doesn't do anything that interests me much anymore

Lol just came on to say what has already been said! Bedroom reveal is dull and predictable. Not styled well at all, just a few 'trendy' items and tit panelling. Really tempted to hit that unfollow button now, she doesn't do anything that interests me much anymore
Her home when she was say 1k-10k followers in, she was always doing something new or everything blended well together and just had much more personality - not anymore 😂 like I loved her living room and smaller kitchen when she first redid it once she bought it.