Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised there isn’t one on lustliving already.. I can’t be the only one who finds all the ADs disgusting? And everyone else is being dragged for having other people in their home during COVID yet she has just openly said her mum was at her home before she went into labour.. I used to like her, but now everything is an AD.. even the post of her baby coming home from hospital is an AD for the carrier

Reactions: 11
Going into labour, you would want your mum tbh. Itd be a judgement call on how well they had adhered to guidelines.

Reactions: 4
Going into labour, you would want your mum tbh. Itd be a judgement call on how well they had adhered to guidelines.
I get that 100% but keepingkate was chastised for having her mum around, so it’s ok if you like in instagrammer but not if you don’t

Reactions: 1
I get that 100% but keepingkate was chastised for having her mum around, so it’s ok if you like in instagrammer but not if you don’t
Yeah I get you. Kates a twit though lol, she repeatedly broke the rules didnt she 🙄 I only check in on lustliving tbf, so i dont know if she has been following it all along

Ugh can’t stand her, just another private school rich witch who’s dad bought her everything. Next 😂

Reactions: 7
Ugh can’t stand her, just another private school rich witch who’s dad bought her everything. Next 😂
Glad I’m not the only one.. for a moment I thought I was 😂
The whole AD kitchen was the last straw! I understand people make it their job to influence and that in turn means they will receive free items, but a whole kitchen is insane!! How about pay for it with you own hard earned cash like the rest whole of your Instagram

Glad I’m not the only one.. for a moment I thought I was 😂
The whole AD kitchen was the last straw! I understand people make it their job to influence and that in turn means they will receive free items, but a whole kitchen is insane!! How about pay for it with you own hard earned cash like the rest whole of your Instagram
like I REALLY don’t get the hype with her house. Her garden is lovely, but that’s it. I remember ages ago when her “Scandi” bedroom went viral, and I’m like...why? There’s so much better on Pinterest. And the fact she’s now changed it all again within a few years, all these influencers just pissing away money...

Reactions: 2
like I REALLY don’t get the hype with her house. Her garden is lovely, but that’s it. I remember ages ago when her “Scandi” bedroom went viral, and I’m like...why? There’s so much better on Pinterest. And the fact she’s now changed it all again within a few years, all these influencers just pissing away money...
They change it so often because they get offered so much free stuff they can afford to constantly redecorate as it costs them nothing but time

Yeah all these influencers could afford house Reno’s but for companies to simply gift them a whole new kitchen just takes the absolute piss.

I am glad to find this, I don't follow her but somehow her feed always came as recommendations, I take a look every now and then.

Her bedroom has so much crap, at some point her chest of drawers was in front of her bed

I am glad to find this, I don't follow her but somehow her feed always came as recommendations, I take a look every now and then.

Her bedroom has so much crap, at some point her chest of drawers was in front of her bed
It’s the same with them all.. if it’s free they will have it, and cram so much crap/tat into their home even if they wouldn’t actually buy it themselves

To be fair if I was offered a brand new kitchen if I posted a few #ads then I’m not sure I’d turn it down either

Reactions: 3
Yes true but I feel like companies are out of touch if they think gifting entire kitchens are going to make non-influencers want to purchase they’re own... surely everyone’s left thinking “why do they get an entire kitchen when I have to buy one for £15k+”
I know it’s brand exposure but she can afford it...

I don’t get the fuss about her house to be fair, the Scandi vibe isn’t really me though, I think it looks a bit cheap and studenty personally rather than an adult’s house. I hate the fact even her trip home from hospital was an ad for the baby seat and I’m shocked how much has been an ad since for the baby - is nothing sacred! Is there no such thing as maternity leave for these influencers?! One day they’ll look back and realise they can’t remember their baby’s first few weeks because they constantly had a phone in their hand filming ads.

Reactions: 5
Only recently started following her and am surprised at how much the baby has been shown. And the ad coming home from the hospital I thought was so bizarre.

To be fair if I was offered a brand new kitchen if I posted a few #ads then I’m not sure I’d turn it down either
No I completely agree I wouldn’t turn down a free kitchen, but where does it stop? When do people realise that because lustliving has a free 20k kitchen doesn’t mean I will then go and spend my hard earned 20k on the same business.

I don’t get the fuss about her house to be fair, the Scandi vibe isn’t really me though, I think it looks a bit cheap and studenty personally rather than an adult’s house. I hate the fact even her trip home from hospital was an ad for the baby seat and I’m shocked how much has been an ad since for the baby - is nothing sacred! Is there no such thing as maternity leave for these influencers?! One day they’ll look back and realise they can’t remember their baby’s first few weeks because they constantly had a phone in their hand filming ads.
this!Bringing her baby home was an AD!! Is nothing precious.. is it all just one big ad?

I quite like her and her house, but has anyone noticed the toilet in her en suite is shoved right up next to the wall? You’d have to sit on it sideways :ROFLMAO:

I used to like her and used to find her quite genuine but like a lot of influencers when they reach a certain level they change. Her smugness is really off putting, I find her quite preachy and the Ad for bringing her baby home is just plain tacky. Came over as desperate.

Doesn't her family own an interiors website or something, so basically she is just shilling stuff from them too. I find her really irritating and rather tacky now. Glad there is a thread on her.

I find it irritating when influencers draw attention to themselves that they are having big bump, and they snap/have a meltdown when people made the similar remark. They probably get 70% less remarks when they stop drawing attention to themselves. (Ps: I did not agree that people should comment about other people body)

lily pebbles is another one, she drew attention to her yellowish teeth in order to beg for freebies and had a meltdown when people started questioning it