Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for someone to comment.. I thought it was weird too that she set up a camera to video her sick daughter if she’s that ill

Reactions: 2
Exactly! The worst thing is she doesn’t just record her once for like a quick 10 seconds. She does it a few times, as you can see from the story it’s like 5/6 short videos put together. So I wonder how many times she put the camera in her face to get the “worst” shot.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she taking 2 weeks off from “work” (laughable/debatable) and not going to post anything like the rest of the other bloggers ??

Used to like watching her stories/ her posts when she was actually showcasing her interiors. I’m sure that’s what a lot of people originally followed her for. Since having Nova she’s gone down the route of all the other influencers - using their children for content. That’s not what people followed for in the first place. If she is moving homes then hopefully that means more interior content and less child content in the new year 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
Used to like watching her stories/ her posts when she was actually showcasing her interiors. I’m sure that’s what a lot of people originally followed her for. Since having Nova she’s gone down the route of all the other influencers - using their children for content. That’s not what people followed for in the first place. If she is moving homes then hopefully that means more interior content and less child content in the new year 🤞🏻
Literally! I was thinking of unfollowing her because I followed her for all her interior design but now it seems like she’s got all her freebies to decorate her whole house so she doesn’t do it anymore. Like I get you have a child but it’s not even a 50/50, it’s full on mummy blogger now that we have to see and hear about bogies and poo. Only time she shows interiors is when she sees something Dalmatian print and has to get it like she’s Cruella De Vil.

Reactions: 1
I came to moan about the Botox. No disrespect, I’d prob do it myself if I could justify the expense but what makes me cross is the constant pushing / affiliate links for nuskin stuff and then also throwing in the ‘but my skin is also amazing because of Botox’ so is it really that lumi tool she raves about? Or just ridiculously expensive cosmetic procedures?!

Reactions: 5
She’s always dressing very frumpy for someone who clearly has a lovely figure she wears the baggiest sacks I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 2
So from her description yesterday and a quick look on Rightmove. I'm guessing it's the £650k house in Uttoxeter. Been on the market for over a year...
Bloody lovely though!