Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Trying to figure out which area of London to book a hotel in” which influencer language translates to “waiting to see what hotel is dumb enough to offer me a freebie stay”…

Just Google what area to stay in mate. Google is free! 😂
Do they know that Frozen is 4+ ?

The website states: Children under the age of 4 (including babes in arms) will not be admitted into the theatre.

Not sure if they actually implement it though

Reactions: 1
The first person to ever have a second baby 🥱 if I see her crying one more time I swear to god 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first person to ever have a second baby 🥱 if I see her crying one more time I swear to god 🤣
I hate the oversharing of those moments, like keep it to yourself! And I’m super surprised that she’s actually shared that she’s having the baby today.. influencers usually keep that to themselves and do a grand reveal

Reactions: 3
She’s put a full face of make up on just to go home from the hospital?!
I did this with my first baby. I took make up and my hair curlers to the hospital. Wtaf. With my second I realised how stupid I’d been and went home fresh faced (sort of!) in my comfies! As if she can even be bothered!

Reactions: 2
How long do you think them two will last together?? I still think she’s just with him for the handy work round the house 😂😂

Reactions: 1
What’s the baby called?
I looked through his insta the other day and there’s absolutely nothing to suggest he even has another kid. So weird. Like, no mention ever.

Reactions: 3
What’s the baby called?
I looked through his insta the other day and there’s absolutely nothing to suggest he even has another kid. So weird. Like, no mention ever.
Is she keeping the baby’s name in suspense cos she thinks she’s a celeb?

• Haha
Are any of her family Italian? Seems a strange name to pick otherwise tbh. The English version is Joanne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any need for her to post the freezer stash of milk? I hate people who casually brag about how much milk they pump, and I’m a breastfeeding mum so have nothing against that at all but I hate people who do this

Reactions: 7
Any need for her to post the freezer stash of milk? I hate people who casually brag about how much milk they pump, and I’m a breastfeeding mum so have nothing against that at all but I hate people who do this
It’s her personality 🥱

• Haha