Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from her description yesterday and a quick look on Rightmove. I'm guessing it's the £650k house in Uttoxeter. Been on the market for over a year...
Bloody lovely though!
Going by the floor plan she’s posted, I’d say you’re spot on ✔👀

So she’s moving because she wants another baby but Matt & Nova clearly aren’t allowed to have a relationship with the biological daughter/sibling they have 🥴
I can’t stand this twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s moving because she wants another baby but Matt & Nova clearly aren’t allowed to have a relationship with the biological daughter/sibling they have 🥴
I can’t stand this twit.
Are you joking? Did she actually say that?!
Do you think Matt’s first child will have her own bedroom here? I couldn’t find the home on Rightmove so must have missed it but how big is it? Also it looks lovely on her stories from what I saw how do they afford a place like that, going by her company account sh isn’t doing THAT well 😂😂😂😂 (compared to other “bloggers” xoxo)

All of her tacky modern furniture in that beautiful old house 🤮 I wonder how long before she gets rid of those quarry tiles and other original features

Reactions: 1
Just watched her video - amazing house. She said she doesn't plan on stripping the house of the original features and I do believe her, she does seem to understand and appreciate the amount of work the previous owners put into restoring the place. I do agree with her about the kitchen. Its a nice enough kitchen but is far too modern and doesn't compliment the house. Did anyone find the right listing on Rightmove?

House is absolutely beautiful. I liked how during the tour she said 'this is Novas room, this is our room, and this is the 'other' room' no mention of Novas sister at all. Wonder what happened there...

Reactions: 4
House is absolutely beautiful. I liked how during the tour she said 'this is Novas room, this is our room, and this is the 'other' room' no mention of Novas sister at all. Wonder what happened there...
That’s what I came to say! I enjoyed the video the house is amazing but if it wasn’t for this forum I would no idea she had a step-daughter. Surely it should have been like you say, this is Nova’s room, this is Matt’s daughter’s room. Or maybe she doesn’t get a room and isn’t really in their lives? Very odd…
---
Just searched back through his Instagram till I found a post of a bedroom for her (Ivy) from 2018 so at least at some point she must have spent some nights with them.

That’s what I came to say! I enjoyed the video the house is amazing but if it wasn’t for this forum I would no idea she had a step-daughter. Surely it should have been like you say, this is Nova’s room, this is Matt’s daughter’s room. Or maybe she doesn’t get a room and isn’t really in their lives? Very odd…
---
Just searched back through his Instagram till I found a post of a bedroom for her (Ivy) from 2018 so at least at some point she must have spent some nights with them.
She was a little bit older wasn’t she? Maybe she’s very early teens now and isn’t bothered about spending time with them or wants to do her own thing?

She was a little bit older wasn’t she? Maybe she’s very early teens now and isn’t bothered about spending time with them or wants to do her own thing?
She's about 10. Wether she wanted to come round often or not she should still have a room, she is Matts daughter and Novas sister.

She's about 10. Wether she wanted to come round often or not she should still have a room, she is Matts daughter and Novas sister.
Yeah his post in 2018 said she was 4 so about 9 now and no matter her age she should really have a room in her Dad’s house if there are enough rooms for her to have one (which there are!)

Reactions: 2
Someone has asked this question on the YouTube page and both she and Matt have responded. Sounds like her mum doesn’t want her featured on socials at all which is why Liv doesn’t mention her. Seems reasonable to me.

Reactions: 5
Someone has asked this question on the YouTube page and both she and Matt have responded. Sounds like her mum doesn’t want her featured on socials at all which is why Liv doesn’t mention her. Seems reasonable to me.
I dunno, fair enough not showing her face, or even saying her name, but acknowledging her existence by saying “this will be my step daughters room” surely no mum could have a problem with that?

Reactions: 2
They must not be planning more of their own children if one room is novas, one is (potentially) the step-daughters, then their room and the 4th room being made into a walk in wardrobe. You wouldn’t have a 4 bed house and expect your kids to share surely just so you can have a walk in wardrobe?

Reactions: 4
So aggressive 😬
Stick her out the way so they don’t have to see her. They said they’re not doing the loft conversion for ages yet so where will she stay in the mean time. I’m telling you that other bedroom is for their next sprog, I’ll call a bingo when it happens. Step daughter will be cast out even further.

Reactions: 3