Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’ve ended up separating and he’s moved out. I’ve been doing no contact and blocked him on everything, it’s been 4 days and a very tough past couple of weeks really. I wish I could say more but it’s all very specific and we all know there are lurkers & I cba being outed. Deep down I hope he will come back but also trying to just accept it and go about my life. I’m a catch so it’s not like I can never get a bf if I want one but fml who can be assed with one seriously?! I’m just gonna crack on with me for now.

As much as your story was entertaining I hope you’re okay & good for you for giving as good as you get @Jolie1988

I hope Mr Fletch is okay ❤ @OGJessicaFletcher

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So we’ve ended up separating and he’s moved out. I’ve been doing no contact and blocked him on everything, it’s been 4 days and a very tough past couple of weeks really. I wish I could say more but it’s all very specific and we all know there are lurkers & I cba being outed. Deep down I hope he will come back but also trying to just accept it and go about my life. I’m a catch so it’s not like I can never get a bf if I want one but fml who can be assed with one seriously?! I’m just gonna crack on with me for now.

As much as your story was entertaining I hope you’re okay & good for you for giving as good as you get @Jolie1988

Ah mate I'm sorry ☹ break ups are bleeping awful. You're a queen & deserve to be treated as such! Said it befbut that's the worst thing about tattle not being able to reach out to friends that we make on here.
Sending you a massive geordie cuddle pet lamb & remember you're bleeping fabulous 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Aww big love and hugs to you hunni.

Break ups are tit even if you don't like the person very much.

It's all that starting over carry on!!

Thank you lovely. I went a bit wild.

Plus my best mate down here is newly single. I'm probably going to get much worse 🥳🥳.

Mid life crisis coming through 🛳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I'm behind in love Island but I still can't get over Ronnie's spray on hair.....
It's giving soul glow off coming to America without the sparkle eeeeeeeee hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

oh girl I didn’t wanna ask about it again.
So glad you’ve called yourself a catch.
You’re the prize babe and never forget it.
We’re all here for you

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Focus on yourself and keep busy don’t break no contact as hard as it feels. 💖💖

you are a catch you’re the mother fuckin table lad!!!

hope you’re okay 💖

• Heart
Are any of you watching the Gypsy Rose thing when she's left prison???......thoughts?
Haven’t seen it yet but i find her so odd. Admittedly her mum put her through some awful stuff so she must be very fucked up but she planned & helped in her mums murder and now shes a celeb 🤯

• Heart

Yes you bloody well are a catch!! That's the spirit! Break ups are awful but you're doing so well. And as much as it can be muster in the first few days and wane as times go own I think you hit the nail on the head with its not like you can't get a boyfriend but who can be arsed with them?! Never a truer word spoken 🫶
---
Are any of you watching the Gypsy Rose thing when she's left prison???......thoughts?
I have many many thoughts on this, much of which wasn't nicely received on her thread when she was first released from prison but as time went on a few others have repeated my sentiment.
I know she was put through horrors, I realise this, honestly.
However I find her very manipulative. I think she knows what to say and when to say it. Very intelligent in that respect.
She planned her mother's murder meticulously. This was more than just escaping her abuser. It's the fact she had sex in the house after her boyfriend murdered her mother. And that Nick, the boyfriend didn't really have the mental capacity she did and whilst I understand he is the one who actually murdered her I find it quite unpalatable that he is in jail for life whilst she's out giving it big dicks on social media (iykyk). Someone on her thread said that he needs to stay in jail cause he hasn't shown any remorse and will absolutely go on to murder again and admittedly I don't know much about that. But I think he absolutely was manipulated by her and thrown to the wolves when they were caught. Only she knew all the fancy words to make the parole board think she was ready to be released and I'm not sure about that.
A lot of people think she should never have been in jail at all but I think she's very dangerous.

Hell that was all a very polite wasn't it?!
(Apart from the big dicks 🤗)
---
Aww big love and hugs to you hunni.

Break ups are tit even if you don't like the person very much.

It's all that starting over carry on!!

Thank you lovely. I went a bit wild.

Plus my best mate down here is newly single. I'm probably going to get much worse 🥳🥳.

Mid life crisis coming through 🛳

---
She definitely loves to attention seek with her posts on ig
Her & tripps were out in Newcastle not that long ago & she was on the pitch at the end of the season with the kids & they've been on holiday before the euros started.
The hotel that the rumours were about is on the quayside it's very public it's in the middle of all the bars & there's was meant to be several 1st team players there they would have been seen.
Years ago the teams would be out every Saturdays could walk up to them freely if they were out cheating it would 100% be leaked pics etc. Like I said Newcastle isn't that big & in our papers there was nothing said it was bizarre.
I mean girls will sell stories as we know so I'm wondering if something is coming out & she's gone off it.
She's still up here the bairn plays football here & she was at the hoppings during the week 💜
Kyle will spill it to get the daily mail off his back 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lucyxxxx how are things with you? Are you any closer to the kids coming home? 🧡
Hello thank you for asking. Things are crap rn. The kids are getting really upset by the situation and struggling being away from home and so am I 😔. I've signed up for more courses and just counting down til baby girl is here. Can't even look forward to that with all this going on 😔 not in court for a while and still waiting on expert which doesn't help matters cause once they clear me social have said the kids need to be returned but it's just so long and drawn out 😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello thank you for asking. Things are crap rn. The kids are getting really upset by the situation and struggling being away from home and so am I 😔. I've signed up for more courses and just counting down til baby girl is here. Can't even look forward to that with all this going on 😔 not in court for a while and still waiting on expert which doesn't help matters cause once they clear me social have said the kids need to be returned but it's just so long and drawn out 😔.
Oh Lucy i wish i could hug you 🧡 Keep strong girl, you know that you are innocent and are going above and beyond to please SS. Its so unfair 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven’t seen it yet but i find her so odd. Admittedly her mum put her through some awful stuff so she must be very fucked up but she planned & helped in her mums murder and now shes a celeb 🤯

Watch it she's loving the fame!
---
Yes you bloody well are a catch!! That's the spirit! Break ups are awful but you're doing so well. And as much as it can be muster in the first few days and wane as times go own I think you hit the nail on the head with its not like you can't get a boyfriend but who can be arsed with them?! Never a truer word spoken 🫶
---

I have many many thoughts on this, much of which wasn't nicely received on her thread when she was first released from prison but as time went on a few others have repeated my sentiment.
However I find her very manipulative. I think she knows what to say and when to say it. Very intelligent in that respect.
She planned her mother's murder meticulously. This was more than just escaping her abuser. It's the fact she had sex in the house after her boyfriend murdered her mother. And that Nick, the boyfriend didn't really have the mental capacity she did and whilst I understand he is the one who actually murdered her I find it quite unpalatable that he is in jail for life whilst she's out giving it big dicks on social media (iykyk). Someone on her thread said that he needs to stay in jail cause he hasn't shown any remorse and will absolutely go on to murder again and admittedly I don't know much about that. But I think he absolutely was manipulated by her and thrown to the wolves when they were caught. Only she knew all the fancy words to make the parole board think she was ready to be released and I'm not sure about that.
A lot of people think she should never have been in jail at all but I think she's very dangerous.

---

---

Kyle will spill it to get the daily mail off his back

Totally agree she manipulates everyone including that husband she's now left! Mind hes a creep too

Reactions: 7
So i finally found a dance & movement class for SEN kids and took my daughter today; we walked in, she kicked off immediately, we get back in the car to go home, she screams for over an hour and throws up all over the house.

Being her mum is really hard work sometimes 😢

In good news though we got offered a place at a SEN school in September.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So i finally found a dance & movement class for SEN kids and took my daughter today; we walked in, she kicked off immediately, we get back in the car to go home, she screams for over an hour and throws up all over the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

---

---

Kyle will spill it to get the daily mail off his back 🤣
Oh my gosh I’ve been watching it & every time she says I never thought I’d be where I am now, or something along those lines I’m like omg someone died for you to get here! She had many chances to tell somebody that something wasn’t right. She was in & out of hospital on many occasions. The show confuses me. & her husband is a total creep! I don’t think nick would have committed murder if he hadn’t of met gypsy. Her mother was her problem that needed solving. I agree I don’t think he should have got the brunt of the sentencing.

Ahhh it’s not easy sometimes girl.
I’m soooooo pleased you found a school for her.
I hope she loves it.
How is she now ?
How are you ?

• Heart