Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PartTimeNoseyWitch ❤ it's tit but you have the right idea knowing you're amazing.

@Lucyxxxx bleeping hell Luc I'm so sorry ☹

@Stripper Vicar the bad part is really bad and I hope you're both feeling better. The good part is incredible and I'm thrilled for you both!

@OGJessicaFletcher hope Mr Fletch is on the mend and you're doing well ❤

@Jolie1988 and @Lottiew1 how are things?

Honestly sending you all so much love, wishing I could give you big hugs and have a drink with you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahhh it’s not easy sometimes girl.
I’m soooooo pleased you found a school for her.
I hope she loves it.
How is she now ?
How are you ?
She’s fine now, happily watching a film on her tablet like nothing happened.

I’m ok its just hard sometimes not to get cross when she is like this even though i know its not her fault.

Thank you for asking 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@PartTimeNoseyWitch ❤ it's tit but you have the right idea knowing you're amazing.

@Stripper Vicar the bad part is really bad and I hope you're both feeling better. The good part is incredible and I'm thrilled for you both!

Honestly sending you all so much love, wishing I could give you big hugs and have a drink with you xx
Am fine dolly.

Nowhere near going through anything like the other lovely ladies you mentioned.

I just can't keep my knickers up sometimes 😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

All good we are watching the telly upstairs so they can have some space with the baby! It's bleeping roasting 😫
---

I’m ok its just hard sometimes not to get cross when she is like this even though i know its not her fault.

Thank you for asking 🧡
Glad she's ok now pet 💜

• Heart
@Lucyxxxx you and your children are never far from my thoughts.

@Jolie1988 go be you. He doesn't deserve you if he's sending messages like that

@Stripper Vicar sending love to your u and your girl

To everyone on this stay strong and fabulous loons 💜
Aww hun. I think it's the fact that my condition (crohns) is inadvertently mentioned. Like he's no right discussing that with some fetid bleep.

Like if you if you want a dirty unwashed munter who takes it up the arse without wiping first be my guest.

He said it was bants and he's not in touch anymore. I was on one letting him see that I can move away and move on if I want to.

Hope you are doing well yourself dolly xx

• Heart
Aww hun. I think it's the fact that my condition (crohns) is inadvertently mentioned. Like he's no right discussing that with some fetid bleep.

Like if you if you want a dirty unwashed munter who takes it up the arse without wiping first be my guest.

He said it was bants and he's not in touch anymore. I was on one letting him see that I can move away and move on if I want to.

Cheating doesn't have to just be physical, emotionally cheating is just as bad if not worse
Your health condition is for you and you alone to discuss with others not him.

I'm all good just trying to navigate a few things more related to work/life balance then anything serious but thank you for asking. X

• Heart
Ladies zara sale live on app @9 🤗
I contemplated keeping my trap shut to make sure I get what I want and it doesn’t sell out 🤣

Fuckkkkk I have no room for more clothes

Plus over the weekend I dropped 300 quid on hair and beauty products 🤣🤣🤣

I cant spend any more this month 😫

• Haha
😞 it would be a terrible if mr Jolie‘s card details are saved anywhere 😀
😂😂😂. I do, he let's me use it alot cos he earns alot more than me.

I brought a whole new wardrobe for going away and I took none of it. I took clothes I'd bought before which still had tags.

I really don't need more clothes...

You knock yourself out hun.

Spend spend spend

Like you've won the pools

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Thank you for asking 🧡
It's part of being human is being cross. But it's not necessarily at her though it may seem that at the time but more at what you can't control and make better for her.
I'm glad she's passed the episode. (pardon word usage)
And I hope you're taking the time just to chill and breathe as well x
---
All good we are watching the telly upstairs so they can have some space with the baby! It's bleeping roasting 😫
---
What do you mean you're not hanging over their shoulders correcting everything they're doing?! Get it sorted Lottie!!!

---

Bants 😵💫

Hope he's bleeping learned his lesson but I am here for you teaching a few more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
To the girls who recommend color wow

Thank you well worth the money. Bought 5 products

The dream filter spray before shampoo

The pop glossy serum thing

Dreamcoat

The big hair foam

And the spray on steroids

Really recommend it is worth the money even if your bank account says ouchie

• Heart
Sending love to all you ladies, what a shitter this year is trying to be for people.
I fear I will never catch up on the main thread because that life thing is twisting my melons and not in a good way. Being taken away for a couple of nights tomorrow for a breather and cannot wait.
We’ve got this queens 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13