Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending love to all you ladies, what a shitter this year is trying to be for people.
I fear I will never catch up on the main thread because that life thing is twisting my melons and not in a good way. Being taken away for a couple of nights tomorrow for a breather and cannot wait.
We’ve got this queens 💖
2024 is one to be forgotten
Hoping the next half is better than the first my girl.
Hope your break is lovely you truly deserve it 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What 😂no fukin way
3 more weeks down my way
My son goes nursery all year tho ✨
#MotherOfTheYear
Liz, I've lost my damn mind already.
I'm a shell of a person.
I had to lock the doors and hide the key to stop one of them running away earlier cause I told them to stop watching crap on YouTube.
It's pishing down. Can't even pap them out or go a walk or to the park.
Lost the will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to go in the office today for a meeting that most definitely could have been an email.

kill me now having to talk to people duck off janet I don’t care what you’re doing this weekend.

Pmsl I literally only do virtual
duck that for a laugh
It’s Friday like wtf

Reactions: 8
Going for a meeting with my sons new SEN school today and he’s going to meet his teachers, every since having him I’ve had severe anxiety about this kind of stuff so I know I’m going to focus on ‘bad’ over anything and I really don’t want to because I know this is a amazing opportunity and what he needs 😭

• Heart
Going for a meeting with my sons new SEN school today and he’s going to meet his teachers, every since having him I’ve had severe anxiety about this kind of stuff so I know I’m going to focus on ‘bad’ over anything and I really don’t want to because I know this is a amazing opportunity and what he needs 😭

Hope it goes well try not to worry 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's catastrophic thinking. I do the same. I hope it goes well though and seeing your son meet his new teachers will calm your mind ✨

• Heart
How did it go today? 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How did it go today? 🧡
Thanks ladies I need to stop being such a crank 🤪
It went amazing! School can fully cater to his needs, has every bit of equipment you can imagine and they always provide part uniform grants which is a help! Only issue is it’s miles away and they won’t provide transport because I drive, that’s all good for now but don’t know how it’s going to work when Sister 🫶🏻 starts next year, think I’m going to appeal it because it is miles out and surely he should be entitled. He didn’t want to leave though which is a bonus, saw the swimming pool and tried to strip then cried when we went back to the car 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guysssss ⚠
Bec bec's Paigeyyyyy had her prom... I give you...
Screenshot_20240628-205123-184.png

---
Thanks ladies I need to stop being such a crank 🤪
It went amazing! School can fully cater to his needs, has every bit of equipment you can imagine and they always provide part uniform grants which is a help! Only issue is it’s miles away and they won’t provide transport because I drive, that’s all good for now but don’t know how it’s going to work when Sister 🫶🏻 starts next year, think I’m going to appeal it because it is miles out and surely he should be entitled. He didn’t want to leave though which is a bonus, saw the swimming pool and tried to strip then cried when we went back to the car 🤣
That's a really positive outcome ✨ I also agree on the transport situation! X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11