Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@OGJessicaFletcher
Happy Birthday to midi-Fletch. Hope they had the best day.
How is Mr Fletch? How are you holding up?
Sending you all so much love 🩷

The Jay Slater thing. We have a new temp guy at work and he was going through all the drama yesterday. Boss is on AL 🥳🍾 the office was so chilled yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That witch is not ruining my alcohol tonight although I have been warned because trippiers wife has unfollowed him so now I'm keep asking if Tripps has has a devil dick like Kyle & what the duck is wrong with these men! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That witch is not ruining my alcohol tonight although I have been warned because trippiers wife has unfollowed him so now I'm keep asking if Tripps has has a devil dick like Kyle & what the duck is wrong with these men! 🙄
He cheats on his wife it’s well known she’s good friends with Talia I found it out on the Aaron and Talia thread

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He cheats on his wife it’s well known she’s good friends with Talia I found it out on the Aaron and Talia thread
It was rumoured for sure in December but nothing came from it as it came from a Sunderland supporter motwyw
She comes across as a bit of a knacker especially knocking about with Talia!
I hope Eddie sells him tbh hes playing tit atm Their house is up for sale though so that's being talked about loads up here 💜

It was rumoured for sure in December but nothing came from it as it came from a Sunderland supporter motwyw
She comes across as a bit of a knacker especially knocking about with Talia!
I hope Eddie sells him tbh hes playing tit atm Their house is up for sale though so that's being talked about loads up here 💜
Is it up for sale??? That’s interesting. I wondered why she hasn’t been pictured. Honestly these footballers are dogs. I reckon this will be his last international tournament

Reactions: 8
Is it up for sale??? That’s interesting. I wondered why she hasn’t been pictured. Honestly these footballers are dogs. I reckon this will be his last international tournament
Apparently so it's been all over Newcastle for weeks about it funny enough not about him cheating though there was a pic of him picking a lass up last year then the rumour about the hotel. Newcastle isn't that big it would have been everywhere about it.
He's not tall enough to cheat 😂 the twit

Eta actually lifting her up 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been put on medication and it’s making me off me cake I feel like I’ve had a Gary
Eyes are rolling to the back of my head, jaws twatting off the floor
I’m on a high 🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How are things? X
Dunno where to start, I'm OK thanks. I just miss my family.

School mate 2 not saying much so just keeping that a wide berth.

School mate 1 messaged me yesterday asking how are you chicken. Just chatting mainly, civil.

Mr J tbh I've barely seen him since I got back so I dunno.

I cant be bothered dealing with it at the mo

Hope you're well Foxy x

• Heart
Dunno where to start, I'm OK thanks. I just miss my family.

School mate 2 not saying much so just keeping that a wide berth.

School mate 1 messaged me yesterday asking how are you chicken. Just chatting mainly, civil.

Mr J tbh I've barely seen him since I got back so I dunno.

I cant be bothered dealing with it at the mo

Hope you're well Foxy x
Is Mr J still cracking on with the bum-fun barbie?

Sending you love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Mr J still cracking on with the bum-fun barbie?

Sending you love xx
🤣🤣🤣

I dunno, he's been working, I've gone back to work. He's been falling asleep in the sofa.

Maybe we ll chat over things on Friday

I have no energy in this heat

Thanks for the love ❤ xx

• Heart
Charlotte Trippier gives me the boak the way she is with that Jodie Talia one. Saying she "craves" wee Oakley. Like what the duck is that about?! I know Jodie Talia palms the wean onto anyone, I mean, she left him alone on a kids ward for 6 months ffs but that's a tad creepy to be like that over someone else's baby is it not?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Charlotte Trippier gives me the boak the way she is with that Jodie Talia one. Saying she "craves" wee Oakley. Like what the duck is that about?! I know Jodie Talia palms the wean onto anyone, I mean, she left him along on a kids ward for 6 months ffs but that's a tad creepy to be like that over someone else's baby is it not?

Totally agree its like she's using him as a little project to keep her busy.
No need to show him on socials they way they do poor bairn has no privacy 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree its like she's using him as a little project to keep her busy.
No need to show him on socials they way they do poor bairn has no privacy 😞
Guess it makes sense why she's gone a bit Loopy now he's ditched her or she's ditched him (whatever) but it's not even really Talia that she's latching on to it's all about that wee baby and it's just not right. And I don't think if he was well then she'd be that interested either! It's just wrong. That poor wee boy with her as a mum in the first place nevermind having this stranger hanger on coming round all the time and posting tit? Nahhh.
---
🤣🤣🤣

I dunno, he's been working, I've gone back to work. He's been falling asleep in the sofa.

Maybe we ll chat over things on Friday

I have no energy in this heat

Thanks for the love ❤ xx
Maybe he's just taken himself to the huffy sofa 🙊

• Heart
Guess it makes sense why she's gone a bit Loopy now he's ditched her or she's ditched him (whatever) but it's not even really Talia that she's latching on to it's all about that wee baby and it's just not right. And I don't think if he was well then she'd be that interested either! It's just wrong. That poor wee boy with her as a mum in the first place nevermind having this stranger hanger on coming round all the time and posting tit? Nahhh.
---

Maybe he's just taken himself to the huffy sofa 🙊

She definitely loves to attention seek with her posts on ig
Her & tripps were out in Newcastle not that long ago & she was on the pitch at the end of the season with the kids & they've been on holiday before the euros started.
The hotel that the rumours were about is on the quayside it's very public it's in the middle of all the bars & there's was meant to be several 1st team players there they would have been seen.
Years ago the teams would be out every Saturdays could walk up to them freely if they were out cheating it would 100% be leaked pics etc. Like I said Newcastle isn't that big & in our papers there was nothing said it was bizarre.
I mean girls will sell stories as we know so I'm wondering if something is coming out & she's gone off it.
She's still up here the bairn plays football here & she was at the hoppings during the week 💜