Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the m&s cans on the docks waiting for Deacon Blue
Happy Sunday
Oh sounds like a class day out💕 you’re in for a treat saw them last year , get those tinnies down your neck , enjoy 😊
And I'll sail her up the west coast
Through villages and towns
I'll be on my holidays
They'll be doing the rounds
They'll ask me how I got her I'll say, "I saved my money"
They'll say, "Isn't she pretty? That ship called Dignity" 🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Loons.

I'm in a Euro's Fantasy Football League with Mr Fox's team (kick about on Saturday nothing special).

I'm the only girl in it and I'm 12 points clear at the top.

They all went through "tips", calculated odds, abilities and curated their teams. I picked on gut.

I'm so smug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Loons.

I'm in a Euro's Fantasy Football League with Mr Fox's team (kick about on Saturday nothing special).

I'm the only girl in it and I'm 12 points clear at the top.

They all went through "tips", calculated odds, abilities and curated their teams. I picked on gut.

I'm so smug.

bleeping men 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey @Jolie1988 welcome back , we missed you , hope you can navigate your situation with the least amount of stress( won’t be great for your crohns)
bleeping men x

@Stripper Vicar
This is a public service announcement: welcome to Ireland the sun is shining 🤗
Thanks lovely 🧡

I had a flying visit over to see Rammstein and am now back at the airport waiting for my flight home. I’m knackered !!! Luckily my mate lives in Dublin so i spent yesterday afternoon with her and then went to hers for a few hours kip before leaving for the airport again xx

• Heart
@Jolie1988 so glad to see you & your platinum pu**y are back in town 🤭

Your vibe is giving Devine Femininity, you have the power, you are in control & owning it like a true Goddess!

Still catching up on the GS I’m a whole thread behind but I’ve seen her latest stunts interested to read everyone’s thoughts & opinions, so many jaw dropping moments!

Mr Fletch is currently in hospital he has been unwell with a cold & flu for a few weeks. Earlier today he was gardening with Mini Fletch (who has a ASD) & he collapsed!

It all happened so quickly she came casually strolling in and said “I think Daddy’s Dead” absolutely zero emotion or f*cks given! All the while Midi Fletch is breaking down & in tears with worry!!

It happened again it’s all really odd now I’ve seen it for myself, for a few seconds he keeps loosing consciousness suddenly eyes rolling back, then he comes back round with no memory!

Trying not to stress it’s Midi Fletch’s birthday today & I’ve had 0 sleep & not set up her gifts or written her card yet. Although I do have a few hours before she is up! 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Your vibe is giving Devine Femininity, you have the power, you are in control & owning it like a true Goddess!

Still catching up on the GS I’m a whole thread behind but I’ve seen her latest stunts interested to read everyone’s thoughts & opinions, so many jaw dropping moments!

Mr Fletch is currently in hospital he has been unwell with a cold & flu for a few weeks. Earlier today he was gardening with Mini Fletch (who has a ASD) & he collapsed!

It all happened so quickly she came casually strolling in and said “I think Daddy’s Dead” absolutely zero emotion or f*cks given! All the while Midi Fletch is breaking down & in tears with worry!!

It happened again it’s all really odd now I’ve seen it for myself, for a few seconds he keeps loosing consciousness suddenly eyes rolling back, then he comes back round with no memory!

Trying not to stress it’s Midi Fletch’s birthday today & I’ve had 0 sleep & not set up her gifts or written her card yet. Although I do have a few hours before she is up! 😭
Oh no !! Sending love to you all 🧡

Random question but does he have heart issues? It sounds like TLOC (transient loss of conciousness)

Wishing Mr Fletch a fast recovery and midi Fletch a lovely birthday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh my god that sounds so scary! What an onslaught of happenings and then on top of that midi fletch's birthday! Have they given an indication of how long Mr Fletch will be in hospital?
I can't imagine the stress and worry but you got this!
And I remember having a birthday when my dad was in hospital and I actually had a pretty good one considering as the nurses and that all made a fuss of me and it relieved the worry about my dad for that day.
Thinking of you all and sending get well wishes and a massive birthday wish to Midi Fletch with love ✨ 💙 ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Oh this has made me so sad
Happy Birthday Midi Fletch 🤍
Please keep us updated on Mr Fletch
This is so worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh sounds like a class day out💕 you’re in for a treat saw them last year , get those tinnies down your neck , enjoy 😊
And I'll sail her up the west coast
Through villages and towns
I'll be on my holidays
They'll be doing the rounds
They'll ask me how I got her I'll say, "I saved my money"
They'll say, "Isn't she pretty? That ship called Dignity" 🎶
Best song ever I sobbed my heart out when that came on ❤
The lead singer Ricky was so ill he said he didn’t think he’d make it, kept having to stop to have a proper cough bless him but the crowd filled in for him 🕺🏼

• Heart

Poor Mr Fletch and the little Fletch's it must have been so frightening for you all. He needs to call his GP as he should be give a 24 or 48hour heart monitor.
I hope Midi Fletch has a wonderful birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hope he's on the mend soon pet lamb💜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie just says what she likes
I do enjoy her rants. The one about catherine tylsdley or whatever her name is with cake gate. I still watch that video taking the piss out of her because she couldn't afford cake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s such a fucker but she made me laugh here 😂
I really need to read more on what he’s done
Why do people on fb get so involved
Oh Lizzy there's a thread on here. Right deep dive man I was having a good read of it. Its very eye opening

• Heart
Reactions: 9