Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she done a full on buffet?? My prom I strapped a bottle of vodka to my leg and off I went in the limo with my pals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me I broke my neck to get on here and post that dress thank duck I’m not the only one going to the big burny fire

what the duck 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the ever loving duck is that dress

😭😭😭 I can’t cope

Auntie Dreamliner will be mainlining sandwiches and cocktail sausages in the kitchen whilst gushing over big bird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the kind messages guys I truly appriciate it. ❤

I've had the shits for past 2 days and baby dropped earlier. Could she be on the way very soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeesssss glass of wine roll on Coldplay 💃🏼 never been but I love watching it
Yeah I love watching it too, I’m defo gonna go one year me and a few friends said we would go when we were thirty , I’m almost 41 , can you buy the tickets or is it like a lotto to see if you’re picked to buy them ?

• Heart
Yeah I love watching it too, I’m defo gonna go one year me and a few friends said we would go when we were thirty , I’m almost 41 , can you buy the tickets or is it like a lotto to see if you’re picked to buy them ?
I reckon you need a good few of you on the tickets there like goldust I imagine. It does look really fun I seen a Tik tok took someone 6 hours to get into the campsite on Thursday night and apparently it’s worse leaving imagine that hungover 😵

• Wow
I reckon you need a good few of you on the tickets there like goldust I imagine. It does look really fun I seen a Tik tok took someone 6 hours to get into the campsite on Thursday night and apparently it’s worse leaving imagine that hungover 😵
I went to a festival here in Ireland last year and the place was flooded, hours to get out on the monday , all the campers had to be pulled out by tractors 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone watching Glastonbury? Has anyone ever been ? I would love to go
I’ve been 6/7 times. Its my happy place 😊

Unfortunately though i can’t justify the cost anymore, its so expensive (like most festivals now) and i could go on holiday with my little girl with the money i’d spend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been 6/7 times. Its my happy place 😊

Unfortunately though i can’t justify the cost anymore, its so expensive (like most festivals now) and i could go on holiday with my little girl with the money i’d spend.
Oh no way , is it class? Who were some of your favourites throughout the years?
Oh yeah mega bucks to go to any festival .

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching Glastonbury? Has anyone ever been ? I would love to go
I’ve been a few times best bleeping place on earth, we had tickets for this year but sold them because we’re moving house all this week and my health isn’t the best at the min fuckin gutted to be missing Coldplay there 💔 Got tickets for them in Dublin in August though so atleast I’m still seeing them again this year
---
We usually have loads of us in a group chat and all try together, we go as a big gang with my fellas family and their partners and we’ve always managed it luckily!

• Heart