Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey loons!

sad to hear a lot of us are having a rough ride and not of the good variety 😂

I’m weighing in tomorrow last one before my holiday. Didn’t make the target I set but pretty close. Got a whole new wardrobe to take away and gotta say I feel bleeping amazing! Roll on next week 🥳

pissed up Jane will be back Saturday 😂 doing a special trip to m&s for some cans to celebrate ending this hellish diet 😂

bleeping love Coldplay!

England better bleeping win later so I can have an ice cold beer watching them next Saturday, I bleeping deserve it Gareth! Don’t take it away from me 😂

I have introduced bec bec to a friend 😂😂 she messages me saying she’s getting her bec bec on 😂 or suitcase Sunday is on!
Da duck is the prom dress?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey loons!

sad to hear a lot of us are having a rough ride and not of the good variety 😂

I’m weighing in tomorrow last one before my holiday. Didn’t make the target I set but pretty close. Got a whole new wardrobe to take away and gotta say I feel bleeping amazing! Roll on next week 🥳

pissed up Jane will be back Saturday 😂 doing a special trip to m&s for some cans to celebrate ending this hellish diet 😂

bleeping love Coldplay!

England better bleeping win later so I can have an ice cold beer watching them next Saturday, I bleeping deserve it Gareth! Don’t take it away from me 😂

I have introduced bec bec to a friend 😂😂 she messages me saying she’s getting her bec bec on 😂 or suitcase Sunday is on!
Da duck is the prom dress?!
You’ve done so well Jane

your will power lasted longer than January.
You’re going to have the best best holiday !
How long are you away for?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’ve done so well Jane

your will power lasted longer than January.
You’re going to have the best best holiday !
How long are you away for?
Thanks lovely! 8th January feels so long ago! I actually don’t recognise myself.

10 days I’m away. I don’t work school holidays so we have lots of plans that I wouldn’t have done last year!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks lovely! 8th January feels so long ago! I actually don’t recognise myself.

10 days I’m away. I don’t work school holidays so we have lots of plans that I wouldn’t have done last year!
Aw love that for you , well done on the weight loss. Have a great holiday shimmying and slinking about in your new clobber 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have 2 bottles of echo falls summer berries in the cupboard.
Shall I?
I've been trying to be good. Well, since Friday. (or was it Thursday?)
Wait, what day is this? Sunday 😬 oh duck my life.
I've not had a cigarette in years why am I frantically chewing on gum trying to stop this intense craving when all I was, was a social smoker at best 🍷 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have 2 bottles of echo falls summer berries in the cupboard.
Shall I?
I've been trying to be good. Well, since Friday. Wait, what day is this? Sunday 😬 oh duck my life.
I've not had a cigarette in years why am I frantically chewing on gum trying to stop this intense craving when all I was, was a social smoker at best 🍷 😭
Get the wine lad yolo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7