Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well kids he's away to bed mortal. I've had no warnings about my behaviour. I've got so much tit to watch I'm behind on everything.

So my son came down before so I said I'm just letting you know I shall be napping tomorrow because it will be a late night & he knows im a bad sleeper he says mam we will take the baby out so you can have some peace for a change then my youngest comes down & I thought whats he doing in the kitchen. He was putting the bottles in the steriliser & measuring out all her milk into the little pots he's only just turned 15 man 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well kids he's away to bed mortal. I've had no warnings about my behaviour. I've got so much tit to watch I'm behind on everything.

So my son came down before so I said I'm just letting you know I shall be napping tomorrow because it will be a late night & he knows im a bad sleeper he says mam we will take the baby out so you can have some peace for a change then my youngest comes down & I thought whats he doing in the kitchen. He was putting the bottles in the steriliser & measuring out all her milk into the little pots he's only just turned 15 man 😭
Awwwww 😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’ve noticed your sleep isn’t great
I see your posts at the most random times lol
Your sons are diamonds ✨🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 9

You’ve raised some amazing boys Lottie, the way they are with you is everything I hope my boys like when he’s older ❤
How’s baby girl settled in?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so bad Lizzy if I don't take my amitriptyline every night I really suffer. I take 100mg but sometimes I have to up it & even then I wake up every few hours 💜
---

Bad tummy I'm guessing
Yup bad tummy, always goes bad just before I get my period 😫😫😫
Hope you get a good sleep tonight/tomorrow 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

What a little angel 😍 You’re raising some good lads x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’ve raised some amazing boys Lottie, the way they are with you is everything I hope my boys like when he’s older ❤
How’s baby girl settled in?

Well today they were out for a walk while I was getting my glam on & they bumped into child 2's old friend & he couldn't believe they way he's gone on 🤦‍♀️ doesn't speak to any of his old mates motwyw.

She's settled in no bother I'm definitely her favourite (haha jokes!) She's so cheeky she shouts so much now but bleeping hell when she kicks off there's hell on. She stiffens herself no idea were she gets it from 🤠

She's staying overnight at her nanas on Thursday hope she works her rotten 🤣 eeee that's an awful thing to say really!

So my dad had bands for years & he calls her peaches because shes got the chubby cheeks & the stranglers have a song called peaches so he sings it to her every week bless him he's so smitten.
My aunty messaged the other day & said eee your mam would love her you know & I cried because she totally would 😢💜
---
Yup bad tummy, always goes bad just before I get my period 😫😫😫
Hope you get a good sleep tonight/tomorrow 🙏❤

Hormones!
---
What a little angel 😍 You’re raising some good lads x
I just love being a mam it's my greatest achievement in life. My mam & dad were the same I think that's why his royal just fitted right in with my mam & dad he didn't have that his parents always played against each other & he wasn't used to the way my patents were with him he always called mam mam. She used to say he was the son she never had. Like all of is family is everything mind in my dad's eyes I can't do any wrong he still has the chat with my husband every so often 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well today they were out for a walk while I was getting my glam on & they bumped into child 2's old friend & he couldn't believe they way he's gone on 🤦‍♀️ doesn't speak to any of his old mates motwyw.

She's settled in no bother I'm definitely her favourite (haha jokes!) She's so cheeky she shouts so much now but bleeping hell when she kicks off there's hell on. She stiffens herself no idea were she gets it from 🤠

She's staying overnight at her nanas on Thursday hope she works her rotten 🤣 eeee that's an awful thing to say really!

So my dad had bands for years & he calls her peaches because shes got the chubby cheeks & the stranglers have a song called peaches so he sings it to her every week bless him he's so smitten.
My aunty messaged the other day & said eee your mam would love her you know & I cried because she totally would 😢💜
---

Hormones!
---

I just love being a mam it's my greatest achievement in life. My mam & dad were the same I think that's why his royal just fitted right in with my mam & dad he didn't have that his parents always played against each other & he wasn't used to the way my patents were with him he always called mam mam. She used to say he was the son she never had. Like all of is family is everything mind in my dad's eyes I can't do any wrong he still has the chat with my husband every so often 🤣
I love hearing about you being a mam. Especially about you being a glam-ma.

About you all being a mam/mum/mumma etc
In the bad as well as the good 🫂

He took the kids to his parents this morning and I had an outside job to do (I work from home on niche things) , made the mistake of putting on a series on itvx called platform 7 and now sitting back necking wine. I'm gonna be on the huffy sofa.
Don't these things listen to us why would it recommend platform 7 to me.
Triggering as duck.

• Heart
I’ve just been to pick some uniform bits up for my son, £17 for a school jumper for a reception kid?? Sorry what in the cozzy livz is that, his school he’s in now it’s only a tenner for a jumper!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, how is it July, most of the music channels have disappeared as well cause who knew kiss, magic, kerrang and the box were by 4music 😥
---
I’ve just been to pick some uniform bits up for my son, £17 for a school jumper for a reception kid?? Sorry what in the cozzy livz is that, his school he’s in now it’s only a tenner for a jumper!
I've just paid off my next account from last year I'm not even kidding 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Started the day well
Did my bec bec
But I’m gonna watch France play so I think I deserve a koppaberg
✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11