Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon you need a good few of you on the tickets there like goldust I imagine. It does look really fun I seen a Tik tok took someone 6 hours to get into the campsite on Thursday night and apparently it’s worse leaving imagine that hungover 😵
The last time i went we got the coach and the traffic was horrendous, we left the midlands at 8am and got into the campsite at 12am !!! Luckily our friends from London went by train so they were able to save us a tent space.

@spillallthetea my favourite year was 1999 it was amazing 😍 I’ve seen loads of amazing people i would never have gone to watch otherwise.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been a few times best bleeping place on earth, we had tickets for this year but sold them because we’re moving house all this week and my health isn’t the best at the min fuckin gutted to be missing Coldplay there 💔 Got tickets for them in Dublin in August though so atleast I’m still seeing them again this year
---
We usually have loads of us in a group chat and all try together, we go as a big gang with my fellas family and their partners and we’ve always managed it luckily!
Aw I’m so jealous, who have been some of your favourites. Fucksake nothing as stressful as moving house, hope you get settled and feel better soon. Coldplay are brill live

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went to Coldplay last year at Etihad best night of my life I love them 😍 so looking forward to it even if it’s in my living room giving me little one a drunken show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw I’m so jealous, who have been some of your favourites. Fucksake nothing as stressful as moving house, hope you get settled and feel better soon. Coldplay are brill live
Paul Mccartney in 2022 was up there with the best, I’m a major beatles fan and he was brilliant I was in tears the whole way through 🤣 Adele back in 2016 was amazing, Coldplay too everytime I see them I get goosebumps it’s always like your seeing them for the first time again ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the best

REM, David Bowie, Radiohead (i’m not even a fan), Muse, Basement Jaxx, Hole, The Prodigy, Tom Jones, Faithless 😍😍😍

Sometimes its hard to remember who i’ve seen over the years as they blur into one 🤣

Paul Mccartney in 2022 was up there with the best, I’m a major beatles fan and he was brilliant I was in tears the whole way through 🤣 Adele back in 2016 was amazing, Coldplay too everytime I see them I get goosebumps it’s always like your seeing them for the first time again ❤
Aw class very jealous love the Beatles too. Ah you will love seeing Coldplay again , hopefully the sun will be shining for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone watching Glastonbury? Has anyone ever been ? I would love to go
I watch it every year and think I’d love to go but I know I’d spend the whole time worrying where the duck my tent was 🤣🤣🤣

My eldest went last year and said it was the best weekend of his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of the best

REM, David Bowie, Radiohead (i’m not even a fan), Muse, Basement Jaxx, Hole, The Prodigy, Tom Jones, Faithless 😍😍😍
love love David Bowie very jealous, I’ve never seen him and never will 😞
Yeah sounds deadly
---
I watch it .every year and think I’d love to go but I know I’d spend the whole time worrying where the duck my tent was 🤣🤣🤣

My eldest went last year and said it was the best weekend of his life.
o
Oh no I’m not able for the tents anymore too old last festival in a tent was Oxygen 2008, I’m very lucky my friend has a caravan and I tag along. You be surprised though , you end up finding your way back to the tents

love love David Bowie very jealous, I’ve never seen him and never will 😞
Yeah sounds deadly
---
o
Oh no I’m not able for the tents anymore too old last festival in a tent was Oxygen 2008, I’m very lucky my friend has a caravan and I tag along. You be surprised though , you end up finding your way back to the tents
The night he was on it was pissing it down and we were all freezing so we were gonna just so back to our tent but i am so so happy we didn’t. I grew up listening to him cos my dad loved him and he was just amazing.

edit: ooh oxygen looked good that year, Rage Against The Machine are excellent

• Heart
Id love to go.

Was more of a creamfields sesh head back in the day so im put off tents for life. Camper van would be mint at glasto

• Haha