Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelly1822

Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.

Ah take it easy @Lucyxxxx look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
All her family congratulating them...I'm not wring on it. Wtf are her family thinking? I've been crying...no wine in to neck either. Common decency to ring & tell us before she put it on 😢
She's proven she doesn't have any decency the bloody bitch! How dare they do this to you

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Makes my blood boil. See if anyone shouted at my nieces or nephews I'd scalp them.

I was saying to my sister today that me being their auntie means if anyone does anything to upset them I would do the jail time on her behalf!!

You dont shout and throw things at children 😡😡😡

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Wtf?! So sorry you are going through this. Why didn’t he discuss it with you 💔
---

Did he tell any of your other boys that he was going to propose? Or has everyone found out via Facebook?

I don't know....yes we've all found out on social media Jelly 💜
---
Definitely jealous of the baby and taking it out on you for some inexplicable reason!
I'm so pissed off for you!!

I've been scared to put any pics of our nails on for fear of upsetting them & the baby but I'm going to just do what I like now. Why should I be scared to post things harmless things 😝

• Sad
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’ve been doing mounjaro injections but they aren’t working for me. 12 weeks, £800 and i’ve only lost 8lbs 😭 I’ve been looking at the gastric balloons

• Sad
  • Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Hello all my lovely lunatics…I’ve missed you guys…XX
How you feeling today sweetie?
Stay strong you will pull through this ❤
Just take each day one at a time, always here for you if you need us!

There’s no such thing as lowering the tone on this thread it’s a safe space. Sending you lots of love, hugs & strength at this difficult time ✨🫶

• Heart

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
Aw sorry to hear this 💖😫😫 stay strong sending you hugs 🤗 xxxxxx

• Heart
Ive got a confession to make
I’ve just moaned taking a bite of me burger, Beck Bison style
This is getting to much I’m on a diet (after this burger)

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I just tried on my new cargo trousers. Loving it, feel like a 90s popstar

Going to read a book

I'm going to get fit but not today

I am iphonnn

• Heart
  • Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
My Nan feels awful but she handled it really well. It has now been decided (by Nan) that if the kids are with my Nan then the Auntie isn't allowed in her house.

We always do Christmas at my Nan's and Auntie has been uninvited (in April) because of this. Nan is as angry as me 🩷

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Skipping chapters to catch up, so proud of myself the last few days, I've managed about 25000 steps

Might do ma becki dancing tomorrow.

Heart was a bit jumpy last night just had to up my pills.

Love ma loonies 😘😘😘

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I’ve just put the heating on. I’m freezing. I need a bit of warmth through my cold blood
The house next door to me is for sale and the woman that rocked up today to view it was in a skirt and boob tube and her man in tshirt and shorts! I'm freezing wrapped in a blanket 😂😂

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Tell us what , haha I love this , when my other half pisses me off I mess up all his boxers and socks because he is a neat freak 🤣 what does he really love and you’re gonna piss him off when you wreck it 🤭
Petty shit i have done in the past

Pour boiling water on his strawberry plants
Throw away a handful of his clothes out of the tumble dryer
Smash some of his models and scatter the pieces in his stuff but throw away some as well so that it can’t be rebuilt
He left loads of toast crumbs on the worktop so i swept them into his shoes
Squirted his shower gel down the plughole so it was empty when he went to use it

edit: he has leftover dominos in the fridge so i might bin it, if asked i’ll say i ate it. I’ve already poured 90% of his fanta in the sink and put the dregs back in the fridge

• Haha