Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thank you for the messages guys. Very scared and helpless. When I'm vindicated I am suing fuck out of everyone putting me through this and you'll all be sickened when I tell the full story. Everyone who knows me in RL are disgusted at how I'm being treated and fully believe me a few have been in tears over my treatment. I'm all cried out tbh. It genuinely means a lot knowing you guys believe me. Thank you 💑

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thank you ❤… treatment has been tough but I need to keep positive… keep telling myself there are people worse off than I am so I need to suck it up + keep going…XX
---
Sorry for lowering the tone eveyone… as you were… tell me all your gossip please my loons…❤
You have NOT ruined the fukin tone
that’s what this thread is for, off topic discussions
One day it’s David Beckham’s balls and the next day it could be real personal life experiences
Ngl you both made me SOB
I’ve written 100 diff messages left and come back
Can’t believe tattlers can do this to me lol

So I’ve opened a Koppaberg girls
Sending you so much scotty missed your eye rolls ain’t nobody fucking with my clique clique clique IYKYK

@Lucyxxxx my girl
Gonna prob doxx myself here but I have a tattoo along the lines of storms and sunshines
It will feel rough for you both right now
Testing your character
Your strength
But you will both get through this

love slutty liz 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 18

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
So lads… I have a confession 😳

My Takeaway Counter:
Mixed Grill with Chips 19th April
Mixed Grill with Rice left over 20th April
Chinese take out 21st April
McDonald’s Breakfast 22nd April
McDonald’s Lunch 23rd April
Greggs Breakfast 26th April
Chinese take out 26th April
Plus 3 bottles of Prosecco
1 bottle of Gin
1 bottle of champagne
1 bottle of Rose wine
In a week 🙊

I’ve been off WeGovy 4 weeks & I’m constantly starving send help I’m transitioning into Bec Bec 😭

Please don’t kick me out I promise my Boots are not baggy (probably because my thighs are chaffing) 😮💨

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m going to order a nandos for my tea tonight because I’ve been packing all day and I deserve it x
We move house next month to a complete new area the other side of the city I’m shitting me self i’m going from council chav to living by tory’s chav and we have a swimming pool in the back (soz Loz) I have imposter syndrome

• Heart
  • Haha

TheMogadon

Woke up and can't get back to sleep. Ergh.
If you haven’t already and you feel comfortable doing it you could let your midwife know you’re going through a lot of stress at the minute. She might be able to facilitate some extra checks for you and maybe even refer you for support if you feel you needed it. You don’t have to struggle alone and being pregnant you should be seen faster, if that helps any x

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hello gang. Heads bit better today. Still in turmoil but not in the state I was. Very tired. Asking church to pray for us tomorrow at service. Chilling out now. Reading latest news articles on Lozza and Konk.

• Heart

spillallthetea

VIP Member
There’s a few words/ sayings that make me laugh whenever I hear or see them
Feel free to join in

1. legs akimbo
2. Spread eagled

😭 please don’t ask me why they just do
A gooch 🤣🤣
When my poor nana had Alzheimer’s and had a total personality change - a lady, to swearing like a sailor we used to watch naked attraction and I used to say look at them gooches and growlers , she thought it was the funniest thing ever .
So when I hear them words I lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I love this little Tattle promenade of everything we have here. You girls have been bloody lovely and offer the best advice, delivered with humour, kindness and a sprinkling of slut.
Must be gutting to not be able to share like we do here 💕

• Heart
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Thank you ❤… treatment has been tough but I need to keep positive… keep telling myself there are people worse off than I am so I need to suck it up + keep going…XX
---
Sorry for lowering the tone eveyone… as you were… tell me all your gossip please my loons…❤
Darling don't be worrying about those worse off, if you're going through a shit time then concentrate on you and your worse time. 🩷🩷.

You are not lowering the tone you daftie.

We are all here for you ❤

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Yous I'm so upset. Child 2's gf has announced on fb they're engaged & didn't tell us before put it on! I've had to find out on social fucking media. Wtf have I done to make them hate me so much 😢
---
Who says we can’t have games in here
Ladies
If I had you held at knife point like loz with Kyle
And you had to spend the day with Marcus Mitch or Big back becks who would it be ?

You HAVE to pick one
Choose your beast
And if it’s MM is it before or after the weight loss
Let’s gooooo

Becki so I look thin 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Thanks for all the birthday love ladies ✨🫶❤
I think I might even cry 😭

The meal went fantastic until my Dad started popping bottles 👀 for just me & his Mrs 🙊 with my brother shouting over from the other table calling me an Ass Lick, little prick!
I’m a Daddy’s Girl (something Knose will never be)
I even got a designer bag from the USA
✨ Princess Treatment

They all took a slice of cake home though didn’t they bunch of Bekki’s 🤨 the same birthday cake that my Dads new Mrs made as well 😂 (MOTWYW)

J

• Haha
  • Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I’m in a complete stinker of a mood, maybe why I’m angry posting a bit much on the GS thread 🤣🤣 I have this rage about a situation in my RL and it’s been here all day 😭😭

Hope you’re okay @scotall and know we are all here for you ❤

Which loons are on the drink then? x

Me shocker! I started at 2 though! They've all gone to bed so I have peace!

Well kids I'm getting you all confused over which son I'm so about so

Child 1 is J...no funny business 🤣 25
Child 2 is O 19
Child 3 is M who has the baby with His gf J 17
Child 4 is S 14
Hope you can all keep up cos I can't 😆

Child O is the 1 that's playing funny fuckers & his gf is the one who announced they were engaged with out telling us......she messaged me this afternoon to say thank you for the card my son hasn't 🤣

I just said you're welcome pet 😘💜
My other boys are raging because they know its really affecting me. Obviously yous know about my skin being sore but my fucking hair is coming out again through it 😢
My dad came down this morning & I said if O rings you please don't tell him we are having a curry & drinks & he went off it.
He said I can see the stress coming out of you & I'm not having it. My dad notices nowt.
My boys are very protective if his royal even gives me a dirty look they tell him off. I get cuddles every day & girls it's really upsetting me that our O is so distant.
I'm not a clingy mam they all have their own lives (they have a tenancy to tell me anything whether I want to know or not 😆) His royal laughs because if I'm putting my makeup on they hop on my bed & tell me what's going on in their lives or just pop their heads in my room to dance & sing ( I've always got my music blasting!) & it sad because me & our O love 2pac & Biggy so we would be rapping badly while I was getting my glam on when he was at home 😢
What if I've got a Lauren on my hands???
My dad gets annoyed because I'm an only child 🙄 I'm sure he thinks I'm 10 not frigging 45 nearly 46 & I'm struggling because my mam's not here to vent to & my family just want to go off it if I get upset. I've told my friends to fuck off because they've been judgemental cunts over the baby being born because they're young & I shouldn't support them & their awful decisions 😳 well guess what motherfuckers that's life & it's not always plain sailing 😡
My husband doesn't even come before my boys & he knows that & isnt hurt by it btw that to me is being a mam!
...there's been hell on over the last 2 weeks with my supposed friends sniping & notbonevof them said hey girl are you ok? Do you need anything 🤔 fuck them I'd rather had nobody than awful humans who judge people when their own lives aren't perfect!
I feel sad why are people such twats girls?!
He said tonight you always put yourself out for other people & you never expect anything in return & I said well yeah that's so true but for once I'd like someone just to say Charlotte are you OK pet 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for venting or any spelling mistakes I will snap out of it! Lots of love darlings 💜

Sent from my blackboard & chalk (funny fucker 🤣)
---
Quotyou both
Mama Lizzy was here and she thinks my kitchen is like Tesco
She always says ‘ I couldn’t live here I’d be fat’
( I have a fukin massssive drinks and snacks collection no pantry)

She started on the booze
She had Wray and nephew actually then I could tell she was sloshed
I went upstairs and she goes I’m just getting a juice
I said you don’t need to tell me
I’ve literally got to the stairs and can smell the booze 😭
She is absolutely fukin wasted

yeh I find when I’m in the worst of moods I post a lot there was one day in January I was out of control 😭
Venting venting venting
Fuck it girl
Let it alllll out

sent from mi burner

When my mam got drunk which wasn't very often she would call us all fat bastards especially his royal ( who she loved more than me 🙄) you know them little bottles of beer from aldi...5 of them & she'd go crazy it was hilarious! God I miss her doing that 🤣
---
Always a fucking dickhead about!

I've mentioned previously my Mum's sister is a dick. This week she was in a foul mood around my Nan's and Foxling 2 laughed at something on the TV. This absolute shitstain of a human being screamed and swore at him, called him all sorts of name and threw a book at him. She missed. However, he's always got on with her and was left in floods of tears for a very long time.

I wasn't there. My Mum and Nan have both had screaming rows with yet since. She has doubled down and thinks her behaviour towards a 6 year old is acceptable. Mr Fox really wants to make her cry and is currently the only person willing to speak to her.

Foxling 2 is feeling better so I'm calming down.

Ahh here nah foxling 2 stot the book back off her head! Your surrogate auntie Lottie 💜
---
Hello gang. Heads bit better today. Still in turmoil but not in the state I was. Very tired. Asking church to pray for us tomorrow at service. Chilling out now. Reading latest news articles on Lozza and Konk.
I'm Catholic but not practising but I will say a little pray for you wor Luce & I wish pain & damnation on the fuckers who are upsetting you at a time like this mind! Selfish nasty bastards! 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Please fill me in on Kieran Hayley…LOL…
---

Also fill me in on Bec Bec…is this a TikTok girl…I’m sure I’ve heard my friends mention this girl…
She's a fat fuck who eats and eats and she's the weirdest looking cunt you ever did see 👀

• Haha
Ah guys we might get slagged off everywhere but we’re a lovely bunch ♥
I don’t half feel emotional when people on here are going through shit, wish I could just give people a hug and a bottle of wine

• Heart
Reactions: 16