Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Has anyone been called a different name during sex ?
I think I’ve asked but I’m asking again because I can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I’m on Episode 3, I’m hooked definitely worth a watch!

Now a thread behind on LG & I thought drinking on a school night would be fun, let your hair down it’s your Birthday weekend Mr Fletch said… 😒🙊🤢

I startled myself sat up on the sofa at 4am because I had a nightmare about Bison Bekki & Martha last night!

Now I’m crying in front of my cheese scones 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Fuck. How did you get him demoted 😂
I don't want to say too much because I worry I'll give myself away but basically this whole blocking/demoted situation started because I wouldn't let her have her own way in a situation that made me feel uncomfortable and then for months she borderline stalked/harassed me until I eventually told her to do one. I was happy to disagree on the situation and both move on but she wouldn't let it drop, wouldn't leave me alone.
Turned up at my BF work and demanded he tell her what my issue with her was.
So now the groom has decided it's awkward to have him as best man.

• Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
So I have a situation with my bf's friends partner, we don't speak at all and she has me blocked on all social media.
They're getting married this year and I have been invited.
What would you all do? Go or decline?
(I have already made my decision but i'm curious what you would all do)
Go. Take loads of pics and then happily tell the bride you'll tag her in them on FB.

• Haha

SeptemberCatLady

Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
hope you’re ok babe chin up we’re all only ever a post away xxx

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I don't know....yes we've all found out on social media Jelly 💜
---

I've been scared to put any pics of our nails on for fear of upsetting them & the baby but I'm going to just do what I like now. Why should I be scared to post things harmless things 😝
I can’t believe he hasn’t even spoken to his brothers about it 😔 bloody kids. What ever you do, do not let them take away this time with baby girl. You’ll only have your first granddaughter once 🩷 spoil and post her for all to see x

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Awww let it all out.

Na am on the coke zero tonight x
Yeah it’s the whole “daughter in law” situ, I wouldn’t call her that but easiest way to describe who it is. Just sick of always being taken advantage of and everything on their terms. The joys eh!

No booze for me either 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

SeptemberCatLady

Hello all my lovely lunatics…I’ve missed you guys…XX
---

Hope your ok…we’re in the same boat with going through traumatic times… we just need to keep fighting through it… hold your head up high + keep going…XX
sending you lots of love and strength girl xxx

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Never had a night in the cells (yet) 😆 I’d be up for that 🤣 Hotel for the night free B&B
---

Did you mean for that to rhyme? 🤣🤣🤣

Me either how I do not know mind! There's an old police station in Newcastle that's opening up as a hotel you can sleep in the cells....might book it for his birthday 🤣

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I get that and agree you're the better person - I'm petty. They'll find something to moan about regardless. When they do, ignore them. You don't deserve it and don't have to accept it x
They totally will! I wasn't going to put any pics of my oldest meeting the baby on Saturday in case they kicked off but his royal says it's ridiculous & fuck them! Even if I had invited them they wouldn't come so I shall enjoy my Saturday having drinks curry & cuddles with my girl & they can kiss my arse 😬💜

• Heart

TheMogadon

It turns in to a deep fried mars bar 😂😂😂
---
Ffs I went back to read some more comments and someone wrote this as a reply 💀💀💀

I'd eat it out of her like a pig with truffles
A sadistic billionaire offers you £1 million to do just that. You taking his cheque?

• Haha

scotall

I’m on the soda lime tonight…wild times…LOL…anyone watched any good series lately?… yes I binged baby reindeer…

Sent from BB messenger

• Haha
  • Heart

scotall

You’re not lowering the tone at all, that’s a lot that you’re going through.
okay where do we start
Did you see kieran haylers 🍫 ⭐ 🐠 ?
Did you see horney horners thumb dick ?
Lizzy had a little love story going
Lotties been through the ringer, Jolies been through the ringer
Have I left fun stuff out looneys ?
Please fill me in on Kieran Hayley…LOL…
---
We have had two birthdays
Fletcher was 40
We have had snog marry avoid with pundits lol
Lotties a grandma
We’ve had an Amsterdam trip
We’ve been cheating on the thread and gone to bec bec who happens to do the same walking videos I do pmsl but I do go gym in my defence
Fukin pig she is
Anything else loons?
Also fill me in on Bec Bec…is this a TikTok girl…I’m sure I’ve heard my friends mention this girl…

• Heart

spillallthetea

VIP Member
Make sure you let us know if Mr spill gets lucky gal
No teeth
I can confirm no hanky panky tonight, he’s currently snoring his head off , was supping on tinnies all day watching footy and the snooker and he looks a bit stinky , always tomorrow 🍆

• Haha