Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
You’re not lowering the tone at all, that’s a lot that you’re going through.
okay where do we start
Did you see kieran haylers 🍫 ⭐ 🐠 ?
Did you see horney horners thumb dick ?
Lizzy had a little love story going
Lotties been through the ringer, Jolies been through the ringer
Have I left fun stuff out looneys ?
We have had two birthdays
Fletcher was 40
We have had snog marry avoid with pundits lol
Lotties a grandma
We’ve had an Amsterdam trip
We’ve been cheating on the thread and gone to bec bec who happens to do the same walking videos I do pmsl but I do go gym in my defence
Fukin pig she is
Anything else loons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I was like this wondering where the thread had gone.

Have voted for off the charts on the poll OBVIOUSLY.

Also we have an actual child free day tomorrow and my fellas had a profitable week at work. He said he wants to do something to spoil me... but what? All the local spas are booked so just twiddling my thumbs wondering what we can do.

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I’ve voted twice
3 when i just lay there and let out the odd moan CBA
off the scale for occasional time i make an effort

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
Aw Lucy that’s horrendous! I will admit that’s one of my biggest fears in life to be accused of something I haven’t done! As in this life mud sticks! It’s the injustice of it all that would get me! Stay strong! 💪🏼 ❤

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
Hey Girly I’m sorry to hear you’re going through something as awful as it sounds especially when you’re pregnant.

Just know we are all thinking of you & this is a safe space no judgment. You’re definitely not alone we all will support you through this time. Do please come on to vent if it’s getting too much in RL ✨🫶

• Heart

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
When I saw her doing the workout in her room I kept thinking about her parents been sat downstairs listening to the thudding
I bet they were on edge she might come through the ceiling

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
guys im pissed hope you’re all ok and being the boss bitches you are 💖💖💖💖💖💖
I’m in a complete stinker of a mood, maybe why I’m angry posting a bit much on the GS thread 🤣🤣 I have this rage about a situation in my RL and it’s been here all day 😭😭

Hope you’re okay @scotall and know we are all here for you ❤

Which loons are on the drink then? x
Quotyou both
Mama Lizzy was here and she thinks my kitchen is like Tesco
She always says ‘ I couldn’t live here I’d be fat’
( I have a fukin massssive drinks and snacks collection no pantry)

She started on the booze
She had Wray and nephew actually then I could tell she was sloshed
I went upstairs and she goes I’m just getting a juice
I said you don’t need to tell me
I’ve literally got to the stairs and can smell the booze 😭
She is absolutely fukin wasted

yeh I find when I’m in the worst of moods I post a lot there was one day in January I was out of control 😭
Venting venting venting
Fuck it girl
Let it alllll out

sent from mi burner

• Haha
  • Heart
@Lucyxxxx we are missing you over in the fellas. You are a diamond of a lady and have always had such good advice for me in situations. I and the rest of the Fellas and Lunatics are here for you 100%

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Omg I have missed you both !
Not great with my words at times but honestly we are all here for you both

Does anyone else get a lump in their throat in here reading about one of our loons?
It’s awful
Ffs man
Yep, was afraid to say I honestly had tears in my eyes reading that and everyone's responses ❤

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I love how on the BJ thread (no pun) as soon as you commented people were like LIZZZYY 😂 your reputation precedes you
After speaking with legal they said I should give you a warning @Lucyxxxx i believe it’s you with the reputation
Anyone mixes us up again I’ll get you done for defamation
Make of it what you will
Liz x

• Haha
I’m having a drink with the neighbours in the garden, fellas on daddy day care before he’s back to work Tuesday for 2 weeks 😴

Any want me to twat their daughter in laws for a laugh x

• Haha

wilbz90

Chatty Member
One of the consultants in my department refuses to move offices because he likes his curved desk cos “he can rest his belly on it” 🤣
I went into the office of one of the docs I work with other day.

He had a kebab for dinner
Find it funny how they give the healthy life advice but sit there scranning a kebab 😭

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Moon faced becki interfered with my fyp tonight again and it was a TT from yesterday when she had a chippie and someone put this in the comments and I'm howling 😂😍😂

Becki uses Battered Sausage as buttplug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Her being annoys me.

Why has she not got a fucking neck??

Her mouth winds me up so much.

The shovel hands.

Fucking socks, lauryn swipe up special.

She looks like a watermelon used as a bowling ball
---
How does she even roll over in bed????

Just as well she's no got a man he would wake up squashed with pizza crumbs on his balls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13