Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So I’ve categorised mine into my top 3 of my preferences 😂 (sllllaaaggg)

1.Mixed 😍
Lewis Hamilton
Kyle Walker (I said what I said)
WTF ????????
Warrick Brown from CSI (Gary Dourdan) before or after the drugs ? If before he can stay

2. Black 🙊 (IYKYK)
Charles Venn (casualty) ✔✔✔
Jamie Foxx
Idris Elba

3 White 💦💭
Mark Wahlberg 🤤🤢
Chris Hemsworth (as Thor) ✔✔
Jeremy Wade (River Monsters) 😳🙊 (You are not alone @Jolie1988)
I’ve edited it
I’m fukin disgusted
Literally could vomit
I wish I was Scottish so I could say boak properly
Dunno how to fit it in this sentence 😭😂
I don’t mean to shame you but I’m in SHOCKKK

open for correction

Sent from disbelief

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LittleOne27

VIP Member
I love this little Tattle promenade of everything we have here. You girls have been bloody lovely and offer the best advice, delivered with humour, kindness and a sprinkling of slut.
Must be gutting to not be able to share like we do here 💕
It’s great therapy getting advice from you guys no judgement 💖💖💖

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
On the fukin phone wanna watch it with sound
She’s breaking a big sweat there x
Bet becki is off the chart… diabetes and high blood pressure

She's definitely got sleep apnea her snoring must be off the charts! 🐽🐽🐽

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I’m in a complete stinker of a mood, maybe why I’m angry posting a bit much on the GS thread 🤣🤣 I have this rage about a situation in my RL and it’s been here all day 😭😭

Hope you’re okay @scotall and know we are all here for you ❤

Which loons are on the drink then? x

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Well the weather is ok here not beer garden weather though so the sitting room will have to do! Baby & gf have gone home for how long we don't know.
My dad has met up with child 2 to bollock him about his awful behaviour to me & his dad. Hopefully that has done the trick but who knows he's a puppet on a sting atm.

I'm on the hoy now cheers to you all 😬

• Heart
On the fukin phone wanna watch it with sound
She’s breaking a big sweat there x
Bet becki is off the chart… diabetes and high blood pressure
I couldn’t imagine living her life being a virgin in me 30s living with me mum dad and half dead dog and spending me life eating chippys on tik tok, tragic

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Not my bag but hey some people love it! There's not enough talc in the world to get my knockers in rubber 🤣
Used to have a mate with a right dodgy dad who had his own latex clothing range. He asked all her mates BUT me to model the clothes for his website. I was half relieved but half raging I was the only one deemed not fit enough to model his rubber clothing. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I’m in a complete stinker of a mood, maybe why I’m angry posting a bit much on the GS thread 🤣🤣 I have this rage about a situation in my RL and it’s been here all day 😭😭

Hope you’re okay @scotall and know we are all here for you ❤

Which loons are on the drink then? x
Awww let it all out.

Na am on the coke zero tonight x

• Heart

TheMogadon

Lads I’m not doing very well with trying to behave less like a psycho. Was feeling shite all day yesterday with a horrible earache.

Fell out with Mr Mog cause he’s a cunt and couldn’t be arsed cooking him dinner. Ordered from a new place, hour and a half after we ordered I tell him just to fucking phone them and turns out the order from the website never made it to their restaurant.

It’s half 9 by this point and it took them another fucking hour to get the food to us. So naturally I was fit to be tied and then just before I went up to bed he broke the kitchen drawer I keep my plates and stuff in.

Oh no wait, he didn’t break it it just “came off” in his hands. Must’ve been the fucking kitchen breaking fairies. So I grabbed a pile of plates and smashed them on the floor and told him “there you go. Doesn’t matter now we’ve no fucking plates to put in the drawer anyway”. Then fucked off to bed.
Fuming.

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I’ve voted twice
3 when i just lay there and let out the odd moan CBA
off the scale for occasional time i make an effort
I didn’t know you could vote twice 🤔
The majority of the time off the chart on a bad day a one,
I don’t even open my eyelids & whisper hurry up 😂

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
So I have a situation with my bf's friends partner, we don't speak at all and she has me blocked on all social media.
They're getting married this year and I have been invited.
What would you all do? Go or decline?
(I have already made my decision but i'm curious what you would all do)
Wear white 👀

Weird that she has blocked you and invited you to the wedding. People are odd. Is it a close friend? Will he be going?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I've been to a few concerts recently before my op and I don't have pip or dla even though I could claim it but I have found contacting venues before visiting they are very accommodating I explain I have a very invisible disability where I have an ileostomy bag and I can't stand up still for long as it pulls on my stomach muscles. I can walk and move around but standing waiting in queues hurts me. It's always worth contacting venues explaining even if you don't have a drs note. Dunno if that helps anyone but wanted to share xx 😘

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
Omg😨 stay strong❤ no idea what to say but we are with you xxxx
Oh Luce.
I don’t know you IRL but I know that you are a great mom who always puts her kids first and would fight tooth and nail for them
You are funny AS FUCK , strong, fierce and kind
And you WILL get through this
Sending you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
Omg😨 stay strong❤ no idea what to say but we are with you xxxx

• Heart