Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
So I’ve categorised mine into my top 3 of my preferences 😂 (sllllaaaggg)

1.Mixed 😍
Lewis Hamilton
Kyle Walker (I said what I said)
Warrick Brown from CSI (Gary Dourdan)

2. Black 🙊 (IYKYK)
Charles Venn (casualty)
Jamie Foxx
Idris Elba

3 White 💦💭
Mark Wahlberg 🤤
Chris Hemsworth (as Thor)
Jeremy Wade (River Monsters) 😳🙊 (You are not alone @Jolie1988)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
Oh Luce, so sorry to hear this. I know we’re only in your phone, but know we’re here for you and you’re not alone. Sending love and strength xxx

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
There’s a few words/ sayings that make me laugh whenever I hear or see them
Feel free to join in

1. legs akimbo
2. Spread eagled

😭 please don’t ask me why they just do
There's a bar I used to go to in south London called the spread eagle.

I kid you not everytime I went there (it was a nice pub) I actually just felt like a slag 😂😂😂

• Haha

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
@Lottiew1 How on earth have we aligned our Nail Appointments to the exact same day!
✨ Sisters 👯‍♀️

My Dress arrived & it fits 😅 plus the nail tech perfectly placed my gems 💎

Deserves another Little Glass of Gin I think 🤔
IMG_3348.jpeg

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
We got you @Lucyxxxx focus on you and baby. It's been a worry not seeing you post.

Hope you're as okay as you can be and have support from people who know you're not what you're being made out to be.

Sending love to you ❤ x
---
Hello all my lovely lunatics…I’ve missed you guys…XX
---

Hope your ok…we’re in the same boat with going through traumatic times… we just need to keep fighting through it… hold your head up high + keep going…XX
Missed you too!

Oh no sending you love. Hopefully you get through this. Keep your chin up and remember the nutters in your phone are always here ❤

• Heart
I don't want to say too much because I worry I'll give myself away but basically this whole blocking/demoted situation started because I wouldn't let her have her own way in a situation that made me feel uncomfortable and then for months she borderline stalked/harassed me until I eventually told her to do one. I was happy to disagree on the situation and both move on but she wouldn't let it drop, wouldn't leave me alone.
Turned up at my BF work and demanded he tell her what my issue with her was.
So now the groom has decided it's awkward to have him as best man.
Go in a white dress and get your fella to propose to you there x

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Feel like am having a mid life crisis lately. I've put on a little bit of weight and I hate myself and feel so unattractive and I know I've been unwell but now am feeling better it's hard to take.

Ordered a pair of Adidas gazelles, a pair of kickers loafers, a pair of skinny levis, an old skool 90s calvin klein ck top.

These are all clothes I wore when I was a lass and I always felt beautiful in them. Mr J gave me £200 to treat myself. So treat myself I will. Hope to feel 17 again 🫠🫠

• Heart

scotall

I wondered where you had gone, my fellow Scot 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I’m so sorry to read this, it must be a horrific time for you! Health is wealth, sending lots of love and healing your way! ❤ x
Thank you ❤… treatment has been tough but I need to keep positive… keep telling myself there are people worse off than I am so I need to suck it up + keep going…XX
---
Sorry for lowering the tone eveyone… as you were… tell me all your gossip please my loons…❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I've just sat and pigged my face with 3 big sausages on a big sub roll with hash browns.

I'm eating well about 5-6 days a week at the moment then I have a menty b on a Sunday.

I then scarfed a small tub of dulce leche Ben and Jerry's

Then 2 tescos finest millionaire brownies

Big becki beck bok has competition 💃

Sent from fat bastard

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Oh Lottie how fucking horrible, she’s fully got into his head hasn’t she!! Snide little bitch 😡

All her family congratulating them...I'm not wring on it. Wtf are her family thinking? I've been crying...no wine in to neck either. Common decency to ring & tell us before she put it on 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Former Mr Fox has got two women pregnant both due on the same week and both thought he was their boyfriend.

His SIL rang me today and was like "you dumped him and his life has gone to shit." Clearly, I'm incredible.

I genuinely feel so sorry for the babies being bought into this. From my understanding they're going to be at least his 5th kid if not his 6th.

He sees 0.

Also, I would fuck Roy Keane tbf. I'd also have a go on Micah Richards, Gary Linekar (the original Walkers) and probably try and cheer Shearer up a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I’m having a drink with the neighbours in the garden, fellas on daddy day care before he’s back to work Tuesday for 2 weeks 😴

Any want me to twat their daughter in laws for a laugh x
I've got an Auntie you can run over, burn or glass if you fancy it?

I am not promoting violence but do acknowledge it may be cathartic. However, I'm trying the "being the bigger person" bollocks and ignoring it.

I am not Annie. It is driving me mad.

• Haha

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
This has just fukin finished me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
You’ve had your fun now
Slow and steady does it
Not the thigh
Not the knee Highs

Sent from mi ma’s sofaaaa
I really did contemplate my life as I pulled them on 😭
✨ Let that Sink in
✨ Idiot choices
✨ Mistake

Especially as all the other mums were smoking fags & drinking while wearing leggings & trainers. Mr Fletch said not today darling you’re driving & it’s a school event the prick wouldn’t even let me vape.

I kindly reminded him we sent our kids to the local council school not one with private car parks! Raging going to crack open a bottle I had chilling & catch up with my food bond sista Big Bec, the Prozza LG & check out the real Martha on FB 👀 her comments got me shook!

Setn Frmo Telefone box

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
@Lottiew1 I've been behind. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I wouldn't post a card. I'm a bitch. I'd simply tell him you'll support him through the divorce. Match the energy - they won't like it.

She's a spiteful little bitch.

• Heart