Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again she really shouldn't do stories. She's not comfortable, she's got fark all to say, and her constant playing/scratching with the back of her head and trying to always look sideways into the camera because someone somewhere must have told her it's the most flattering angle😂😂😂😂 is the MOST ANNOYING THING EVER !! She permanently looks like she's got a crick in her neck. She does no justice to the outfits she's peddling. I can honestly say I've never looked at anything she wears and think I must have that! On the contrary. Usually I think holy crap what a mess! Soz!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've said it before and I'll say it again she really shouldn't do stories. She's not comfortable, she's got fark all to say, and her constant playing/scratching with the back of her head and trying to always look sideways into the camera because someone somewhere must have told her it's the most flattering angle😂😂😂😂 is the MOST ANNOYING THING EVER !! She permanently looks like she's got a crick in her neck. She does no justice to the outfits she's peddling. I can honestly say I've never looked at anything she wears and think I must have that! On the contrary. Usually I think holy crap what a mess! Soz!!
I completely agree, stories were her downfall. I find her so unnatural and that short jumpsuit thing, I mean wtf

Reactions: 3
Feel ashamed for her ... totally a tragic wannabe! Come Jane have a bit of class and that jumpsuit is so not!

She posted on her stories today one of her daughters friends not wearing a mask on the train into London. Then later on commented about getting fined, whilst having deleted the story. So sneaky....

Reactions: 1
She posted on her stories today one of her daughters friends not wearing a mask on the train into London. Then later on commented about getting fined, whilst having deleted the story. So sneaky....
It was an absolute lie. She said they were all wearing masks but one of the girls absolutely wasn’t. No one would have cared except she made such a big deal that they were. Are deleted the story. A total and utter liar. She must take us for fools.

Reactions: 1
And then wanted to say that her day was ruined. Ah love you ruined it by telling lies.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t see why she feels the need to go on stories and have a rant. It’s showing a deeply unattractive side to her. So cold and arsey!!

Reactions: 2
I just don’t see why she feels the need to go on stories and have a rant. It’s showing a deeply unattractive side to her. So cold and arsey!!
Yes like duck off you lied you were caught out and then get arsey. You brought it on yourself you clown.

‘I’m not one to come on here and moan or have a rant...” Is she taking the actual piss?!! She does it all the bastard time! 🤣

• Haha
She said the girl had the mask on her neck/chin - absolute lie - and then she goes for the sympathy vote talking about her husband's cancer. If that was a genuine worry why on earth is she going to London on public transport in the first place ????

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said the girl had the mask on her neck/chin - absolute lie - and then she goes for the sympathy vote talking about her husband's cancer. If that was a genuine worry why on earth is she going to London on public transport in the first place ????
She actually takes us all for fools. Come on Jane. That girl did not have a mask on her chin - if she did why did you remove the story?

Oh it's OK they have been there before and feel very safe... She is a complete fruitcake.
S

• Haha
Reactions: 9