Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd she's got the hump and is flouncing off again 🥱🙄. What I find so sad is that on a bank holiday Sunday evening she's sitting there like miss bloody Marple watching what's going on with someone else's account. Get a life!!

When insta was just pictures she did OK. The obligatory side on pose a few nice outfits and she obvs made a bit of money from it. Unfortunately what messed it up for Jane was stories. Her air of entitlement came over on screen and she was uncomfortable to watch, constant hair fiddling and head scratching and trying to talk to camera with her head sideways on. It just didn't work. She's become obsessed with accounts that seem to grow followers. Maybe because she can't! I think she's obviously very jealous of other more successful influencers.

Reactions: 5
So who is she calling out with her latest post? I said over on another post that my bet is Mumlife_styled. Does anyone know how you can see where people are buying followers?

She needs to get a real job or help out with a charity.... honestly, all this angst over clothes and twirling around in gifted tit. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman thinks she’s so wonderful & has such an aspirational life that she should have millions of followers but she can’t seem to grasp it’s really a like ability ‘competition’ & she’s massively missing the like ability factor! Nobody likes snidey comments about how other accounts are growing faster, getting more opportunities, more collabs, more freebies & she’s not, based on her high opinion of herself. There’s another account I used to follow who was always bleating on about not being popular & it’s the worst thing to say to people who are following you - basically their support isn’t enough! I hope she does go away & focus on RL but she won’t because she’s a show-off & she obviously has such a vacuous life she needs the validity of strangers.

• Heart
It's so true she's just not likeable. It's not just with followers either she never really got on with any of the other big accounts, they would be at the same events but she was never a part of the group.

Reactions: 1
I knew it! She’s so shady, I actually have a bit of respect for Lulu for calling her out 👍🏻
Me too 👍🏻

they are all at it the ‘the free tit baby shower gang’ buying followers - Katie, the pan & life with coco. Natalie Mafi also hinted on her stories they were buying followers and promoting their children so much - which carries big risks with the pedos that hide behind these fake accounts. She said she had to unfollow as they only cared about the followers and the big collaboration it brings and not the safety of their children. Katie has also been accused of buying likes too. Shady!!!

Reactions: 2
I knew it! She’s so shady, I actually have a bit of respect for Lulu for calling her out 👍🏻
But that’s the dog eat dog vacuous industry she is in. She doesn’t like people buying followers but thinks it’s perfectly ok to be constantly gifted thousands of pounds worth of clothes (and the rest) when they are absolutely minted. The sad thing is it clearly doesn’t make her happy. She would get a lot more inner worth out of a proper job or volunteering somewhere.

Reactions: 6
She said you're all following her....... I'm not..... Don't follow mumslife.....last time I saw her it was at the pans non socially distanced piss up party/baby shower in the middle of a global pandemic.... (Just saying😂) ....... I've looked in a couple of times..... Meh....... Shes not that great!

Reactions: 4
They are all as bad as each other. lulu is happy to accept loads of freebies and influence you into spending money. It’s no better that mum life style buying followers.

Ultimately they are all shameful, living a vapid shallow existence

They are all as bad as each other. lulu is happy to accept loads of freebies and influence you into spending money. It’s no better that mum life style buying followers.

Ultimately they are all shameful, living a vapid shallow existence
100% spot on. 👍🏻

The account in question thanked another account for sending over 2,000 followers. As did The Nurse Mum. So it could be legit, in which case Lulu has further alienated herself from her Insta-Twirl buddies.

Reactions: 4
But ‘The nurse mum’ is mates with Lulu - they are often found telling each other how amazing they are.

Honestly, the lot of them are just like kids.

Why does it bother her so much?
Envy? Jealousy?
Does she not get enough free tit herself? How many dresses does she need? She really should take this time to look after her family as they go back to education. I don't get why she cares so much.

Reactions: 8
The account in question thanked another account for sending over 2,000 followers. As did The Nurse Mum. So it could be legit, in which case Lulu has further alienated herself from her Insta-Twirl buddies.
Possibly but more likely the shady account Luludamas called out was covering her arse and doing some tit control ... she popped that story on thanking that other account and suddenly did shout outs. Hilarious!

But Jane’s throw your toys out the pram attitude is pathetic... get a life. I would not be that bothered if I was her live your life in your lovely home, drive your nice car, enjoy your gorgeous holidays and don’t even bother with insta ... she has no need to.

Reactions: 6
Are you sure you mean the nurse mum 🤔 don’t you mean the style nurse??? The nurse mum is definitely not a fashion flogger, she rocks.

Reactions: 1
Possibly but more likely the shady account Luludamas called out was covering her arse and doing some tit control ... she popped that story on thanking that other account and suddenly did shout outs. Hilarious!

But Jane’s throw your toys out the pram attitude is pathetic... get a life. I would not be that bothered if I was her live your life in your lovely home, drive your nice car, enjoy your gorgeous holidays and don’t even bother with insta ... she has no need to.
Yeah I agree. Sure she should keep her eye on the competition and see what they're up to but if she spent as much time curating her account as she seems to spend bitching and moaning and calling others out she might have something a bit more interesting to offer. A grown woman moaning and belly aching "it's not fair"..... Christ grow up Jane or just piss off.

• Heart
I saw this when I was looking into the whole drama last night 😁 I've never looked at TMLS before so I’ve no idea how she operates...did she purposely put that story out because she knows what Lala 🤪 had said I wonder...?!

Reactions: 2