Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vast majority of these white privileged IGers posting in support of BLM just screamed virtue signalling to me.

Reactions: 5
Omg , i dont think i could dislike her more...then more stories of self pity of people falling for her fake...oh someone called me a witch, oh im in chaos here, oh my life is so hard. I follow her.m cos its like a car crash but im finally giving up, she makes me so mad!

Reactions: 2
It drives me mad how much she loves herself and put herself and her family on a higher rank then everyone else.... she's a mother but the way she goes on is embarrassing. If she was a chocolate bar she'd eat herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It drives me mad how much she loves herself and put herself and her family on a higher rank then everyone else.... she's a mother but the way she goes on is embarrassing. If she was a chocolate bar she'd eat herself
She has decorators in today and she can't cope, she really is her own worst enemy and she really shouldn't use the stories function, shes dreadful to watch and hear 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her igtv shopping in her local shop. It was so amateur and she clearly thinks she’s the bees knees. Where does she get the awful accent from. I’m not sure why she gets so much free stuff as she’s definitely not a good brand ambassador.

what does her husband do I wonder to afford her her lifestyle of vacuous shopping, decorators and school runs.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her igtv shopping in her local shop. It was so amateur and she clearly thinks she’s the bees knees. Where does she get the awful accent from. I’m not sure why she gets so much free stuff as she’s definitely not a good brand ambassador.

what does her husband do I wonder to afford her her lifestyle of vacuous shopping, decorators and school runs.
I did see it, I was surprised the shop used her, it was dreadful. Her husband works in banking.

Reactions: 1
She just came up on my feed as a sponsored post. I’ve said it before but I wish she’d find herself a tailor to take a couple of inches off the bottom of her dresses 🙄 She manages to make all the dresses & skirts she wears look so cheap dragging along the floor! No class 🤷🏻‍♀️

Brutal on her. So not her style, why does she sell herself short like that. Stick to the flouncy dresses.
Although, where does one wear such dresses?

I particularly like the rear shot with the zip half way down and label on show! Not sure anyone would suit that outfit except J Lo! 😂

• Haha
WTAF is she wearing 😬 Where to start with what’s wrong with it 🤔 She says “if you love a certain show”...so she thinks she’s a Love Islander? Maybe 30 years ago love!!! She has absolutely no class because if she did she’d not be accepting & promoting an item that she looks like a hooker in! Is she so desperate for freebies?!

WTAF is she wearing 😬 Where to start with what’s wrong with it 🤔 She says “if you love a certain show”...so she thinks she’s a Love Islander? Maybe 30 years ago love!!! She has absolutely no class because if she did she’d not be accepting & promoting an item that she looks like a hooker in! Is she so desperate for freebies?!
The words mutton and lamb spring to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 5