Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please can somebody start a thread on Swoonlove! Filler Pillow face, syrup wearing husband, distasteful designer overload…. oh I could go on & on ….. please I think ‘her ladies’ would love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just been to look at SwoonLove … oh good, another rich skinny blonde with too much time on her hands and no brains or empathy. She reminds me of TheHouseBuild (Becky Doyle) who I thankfully unfollowed years ago and my mental health is all the better for it.

• Heart
Oh please can somebody start a thread on Swoonlove! Filler Pillow face, syrup wearing husband, distasteful designer overload…. oh I could go on & on ….. please I think ‘her ladies’ would love it!

Someone has just started one

Reactions: 3
So I’m just back from the same hotel as Jane and family 🤣.
As expected loud chavs with money. I clocked the husband and son first, and thought what a loud chavvy family. Jane is very brown and leathery in the flesh. The son looks a bit like a Brooklyn Beckham wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As expected loud chavs with money. I clocked the husband and son first, and thought what a loud chavvy family. Jane is very brown and leathery in the flesh. The son looks a bit like a Brooklyn Beckham wannabe.
Hilarious. Did you see her taking any pictures at all? You know insta hun stylee.......how funny 😁

Reactions: 3
Her son always comes across as a bit of a dick, I don't know why.

This is hilarious! She looks pretty sun damaged on her pics so not surprised she’s a bit leathery IRL.

Reactions: 5
Sums them up perfectly- loud chavs with money. 😂

Reactions: 4
What's that saying?........"money talks ,class whispers"?..........Jane and her family are screaming from the rooftops. They always appear a bit snobby to me.....I could imagine Jane and her daughter looking down their upturned Tunbridge Wells noses at anyone who doesn't over dress every night.

On another note just seen her latest story about gonna be posting more hotel love soon.......😴......read the room Jane.......read the room.......

• Heart
What's that saying?........"money talks ,class whispers"?..........Jane and her family are screaming from the rooftops. They always appear a bit snobby to me.....I could imagine Jane and her daughter looking down their upturned Tunbridge Wells noses at anyone who doesn't over dress every night.

On another note just seen her latest story about gonna be posting more hotel love soon.......😴......read the room Jane.......read the room.......
She couldn’t read the room if it hit her over the head, she lives in such a privileged bubble. I’m honestly sick of these indulged and pampered bored housewives. Some of these huns are on their 4th holiday of the year. Jane always reminds me of the actress Zoe Wanamaker (only in looks not talent 😄)

• Haha

It’s an absolutely stunning hotel, but you know what. We took like two photos, and I did t ahare any of them. She was taking photos and on her phone every time I saw her. The family really stood out. I’ve said before I live a similar lifestyle to her. But you wouldn’t know it, as I don’t post / share it 😀

Reactions: 5
It’s an absolutely stunning hotel, but you know what. We took like two photos, and I did t ahare any of them. She was taking photos and on her phone every time I saw her. The family really stood out. I’ve said before I live a similar lifestyle to her. But you wouldn’t know it, as I don’t post / share it 😀
She’ll be angling for the travel freebies! She’ll have noticed the gifted cruises & holiday contracts others are getting & will be desperate to get signed up. Ditto the holiday clothes & beauty products. Imagine how much cheaper a holiday is if you’re not kitting yourself out for it…or even paying for your stay! Problem is she’s just so unlikeable (aren’t they all generally!) & idk who she actually appeals to, apart from herself obviously!!!

Reactions: 2
500 likes For someone with over 100k followers isn’t much is it? Just shows they’re not real followers!

Christ what does she look like in that brown dress reel. It's hard to know where the dress begins and ends and her leather skin starts. She looks ridiculous, if she thinks she looks good in it then she needs to give her head a wobble.

Today’s post appears to deliberately mislead readers as to which Uni her daughter is at. Some of the sheep congratulating her thinking her daughter is at Oxford Uni when in fact she’s at Oxford Brookes 😂. Big difference! I see this quite often when a child has gone to what used to be the old Poly and the parents say something like “Oh so and so is at Manchester” when they’re actually at Manchester Met. It’s so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today’s post appears to deliberately mislead readers as to which Uni her daughter is at. Some of the sheep congratulating her thinking her daughter is at Oxford Uni when in fact she’s at Oxford Brookes 😂. Big difference! I see this quite often when a child has gone to what used to be the old Poly and the parents say something like “Oh so and so is at Manchester” when they’re actually at Manchester Met. It’s so cringe.
I see it a lot too. The parents will say “off to Oxford for uni” on social media and then bask in the congratulations from people thinking it’s Oxford Uni not Oxford Brooke’s. Jane’s a shifty chav anyway, she’ll be lapping this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6