Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was aghast when I watched it. Hypocritical and so entitled. She needs to get down the nearby food bank and see real problems šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree. Her self importance and sense of entitlement is astonishing.

Reactions: 2
She has zero insight. Poor Lulu, no H&M freebies and she didnā€™t get a free needle and thread dress even though she tagged the company. Dare I say it...she may just have to put her hand in her pocket and pay for something.

Reactions: 1
She has zero insight. Poor Lulu, no H&M freebies and she didnā€™t get a free needle and thread dress even though she tagged the company. Dare I say it...she may just have to put her hand in her pocket and pay for something.
Wash your mouth out!

• Haha
When she says 'hardly accept any gifts', surely she means she hardly gets offered any gifts in comparison to most?

Count down to Lulu taking another Insta break in 3,2,1...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The issue here is that if She was prepared to be totally honest with herself she knows she would have jumped at the chance of a gifted H&M dress yesterday.

Her real issue is that she didnā€™t get offered it

Reactions: 4
The issue here is that if She was prepared to be totally honest with herself she knows she would have jumped at the chance of a gifted H&M dress yesterday.

Her real issue is that she didnā€™t get offered it
This is exactly what the issue is! She is SUCH a twit and the fact that she won't accept any criticism or challenge makes her even more of one.

Now advertising books. Just weird and random no matter how much she is trying to justify it by saying her husband is his No 1 fan. Why does she lower herself to doing this? It just comes across as desperate. She is clearly financially well off, I just donā€™t get why you would advertise books.

More whinging about how hard working the ā€˜gram is, how tired she is because sheā€™s been up late spending time on her phone, how itā€™s making her feel like tit. Poor Lulu šŸ™„

Does anyone else find luludumas waving and saying ā€œsee you!ā€ in a manic squeaky voice at the end of all her boring, pointless ā€˜storiesā€™ really irritating, or is it just me?! šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find luludumas waving and saying ā€œsee you!ā€ in a manic squeaky voice at the end of all her boring, pointless ā€˜storiesā€™ really irritating, or is it just me?! šŸ˜¤
Sheā€™s so dull. Also so wasteful. She is everything wrong with the fast fashion industry!

Reactions: 3
God yeah and as always the scratching the back of the head and playing with the hair....... I only watch to see how long before she touches the hair...... Its become a game between me and my friends..... We take bets..... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sheā€™s probably the most vacuous of all the vacuous igers. Also the flounciest & Iā€™m not talking about her too long dresses, Iā€™m talking about the stropping off for an insta break every 10 minutes because sheā€™s stamped her gifted shoes feet & not got what she wanted. Or people are being mean. Or people arenā€™t following her in the droves she believes she should be followed in. She needs to grow up, silly woman šŸ„±

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s probably the most vacuous of all the vacuous igers. Also the flounciest & Iā€™m not talking about her too long dresses, Iā€™m talking about the stropping off for an insta break every 10 minutes because sheā€™s stamped her gifted shoes feet & not got what she wanted. Or people are being mean. Or people arenā€™t following her in the droves she believes she should be followed in. She needs to grow up, silly woman šŸ„±
Couldnā€™t have said it better!

Reactions: 5