Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quit again as no one sees her great content... I’m sure as always she’ll be back with something to flog.
Rather than whinge about it, she could do with spending some time looking at other accounts that she considers successful and see what they do that she doesn't. Her content feels very self centred and a bit too navel gazing, rather than outward looking.

Reactions: 2
Rather than whinge about it, she could do with spending some time looking at other accounts that she considers successful and see what they do that she doesn't. Her content feels very self centred and a bit too navel gazing, rather than outward looking.
Or she could actually go out and get a real job 🤷‍♀️. Is this the 3rd or 4th time she’s flounced off this year 🙄

Reactions: 2
Or she could actually go out and get a real job 🤷‍♀️. Is this the 3rd or 4th time she’s flounced off this year 🙄
Yes to both. Not sure why she bothers with instagram. Surely if she wanted a job she could get one. Wasn’t she a high flyer before.

Reactions: 1
She’ll be back in a day or so, she regularly flounces. I really cannot stand these IGers who moan about their posts not being seen. The whole ‘pleeeeease go to my grid and give me some attention, I don’t have enough likes’ could not be more cringe.

I used to really like her but she comes across as very prickly these days, (while regularly telling us to ‘be kind’ of course 🙄 ). Together with the neediness and her content being largely urelateable to me I think I’ll be unfollowing.

Reactions: 3
I used to like Lulu too. I used to follow her, and I liked her fashion. I’d prefer her to be more down to earth and High Street than up her own arse and fannying about in chloe boots. It’s all just got a bit too much.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be back in a day or so, she regularly flounces. I really cannot stand these IGers who moan about their posts not being seen. The whole ‘pleeeeease go to my grid and give me some attention, I don’t have enough likes’ could not be more cringe.

I used to really like her but she comes across as very prickly these days, (while regularly telling us to ‘be kind’ of course 🙄 ). Together with the neediness and her content being largely urelateable to me I think I’ll be unfollowing.
You were right! 2 frigging days and she's back....... Dunno who told her to always turn your face side on but it's almost as annoying as the touching the hair/scratching the back of the head!!

Did anyone see her IGTV...... It was cringe.... Bless her!!

Tbh when it was just the grid she was OK always posing side on with some nice outfits but once stories became popular😕....... her constant moaning, whingeing and scratching her head, the hand wave making an appearance..... 🙄🙄🙄It's just all a bit annoying!!

• Haha
You were right! 2 frigging days and she's back....... Dunno who told her to always turn your face side on but it's almost as annoying as the touching the hair/scratching the back of the head!!

Did anyone see her IGTV...... It was cringe.... Bless her!!

Tbh when it was just the grid she was OK always posing side on with some nice outfits but once stories became popular😕....... her constant moaning, whingeing and scratching her head, the hand wave making an appearance..... 🙄🙄🙄It's just all a bit annoying!!
I can’t believe she’s back already! What is the actual point?!! 🤷‍♀️🙄

She’s back. Moaning that no-one sees her posts. If she doesn’t enjoy the whole thing, why is she doing it? For free trips to rainy racecourses?

She’s back. Moaning that no-one sees her posts. If she doesn’t enjoy the whole thing, why is she doing it? For free trips to rainy racecourses?
Yes I agree. Moan moan moan - it’s not groundbreaking stuff you’re doing here, it’s just a picture of you in another dress! Another thing; what’s with the screenshotting when someone stories about her (accompanied by the usual “so inspirational/kind/fabulous/stylish” quote) and then she adds it to her stories to show all her followers?! TheFashionable Pan does it too. It’s the equivalent of someone complimenting you in person and then you texting everyone you know to tell them! 🙈😂

• Haha
Her level of angst re engagement is laughable. Assume it relates to thinking that all the freebies will dry up. Still, if they do at least she can slip on the navy boiler suit and do a few services for British Gas

• Haha
Yes I agree. Moan moan moan - it’s not groundbreaking stuff you’re doing here, it’s just a picture of you in another dress! Another thing; what’s with the screenshotting when someone stories about her (accompanied by the usual “so inspirational/kind/fabulous/stylish” quote) and then she adds it to her stories to show all her followers?! TheFashionable Pan does it too. It’s the equivalent of someone complimenting you in person and then you texting everyone you know to tell them! 🙈😂
She’s massively insecure that’s why she does it. I like her but the self doubt and lack of confidence is a real turn off as a follower. She needs to ignore what others are doing.

Always on the beg. Yeateday it was a needle and tread dress.

I won’t sleep at night unless I know that she gets that dress. Don’t think she’s had a new outfit for a few hours. #prayforlulu

• Haha
One of the worst offenders but woe betide anyone who pulls her on it!

She’s been having a moan (shock) saying that H&M shouldn’t gift any of the new sold out collab stuff to influencers as other people (ie, her) haven’t had the opportunity to buy it. Sour grapes that you aren’t high enough up the ‘influencer’ pecking order to get one gifted Lulu? Because you have no problem accepting gifted stuff the rest of the time and let’s not pretend you give a shiny tit about other people then...

She’s been having a moan (shock) saying that H&M shouldn’t gift any of the new sold out collab stuff to influencers as other people (ie, her) haven’t had the opportunity to buy it. Sour grapes that you aren’t high enough up the ‘influencer’ pecking order to get one gifted Lulu? Because you have no problem accepting gifted stuff the rest of the time and let’s not pretend you give a shiny tit about other people then...
You beat me to it - the hypocrisy was unbelievable this morning!